70's CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Disco CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Kids Disco Costumes
Toddler Disco Top and Bell Bottoms Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
Your little girl might not have been around for the 70s when getting down was just a fact of life. We say, why not bring the 70s to her? This Toddler Disco Top and Bell Bottoms Costume recreates much of what the vibe was all about in the Age of Aquarius, which means psychedelic colors, crazy swirls, and groovy bell-bottoms. The pink was our touch, since pink is pretty much always a welcome addition to a little girl’s look.
If you’ve got a young Cher, Earth, Wind & Fire, or ABBA fan in the house, this Toddler Disco Top and Bell Bottoms Costume will really complement her retro boogieing. They’re perfect for practicing her Hustle, robot, Electric Slide, bump, jive, and YMCA. It’ll be all good times from here, so celebrate––you’ve survived and stayed alive this long since the age of disco, so why not let your little dancing queen relive the era the way she likes it? (Uh-huh, uh-huh.)
While they might seem like the definition of fad fashion, bell bottoms had a whole decade in the sun and even managed a comeback in the late 90s and early 00s. Sure, powdered wigs and knickers might have been in for a couple hundred years, but things moved a little slower way back then. Will the fashions of today last that long? Will harem pants last 10 years? Funnel neck hoodies? Funny little leather patches on shoulders and shins? Introduce your daughter to bell bottoms, a fashion trend with some staying power. Just make sure you have a punk or hair metal costume ready for when she turns against disco as abruptly as America did!
- 100% polyester
- Peasant-style smock top has elastic neckline, fabric waist ties
- Fabric rose on left corner of shirt front
- Pink pants have elastic waist, flared cuffs of same fabric as top
- Headband is the same fabric as the top
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!