Girls Disco Darling Costume
- 100% polyester sequined interlock knit fabric
- Pullover minidress has V-neck & long bell sleeves
- Scarf is of same fabric as dress; measures 50" long by 5" wide
Whether we lived through it or heard about it from our parents, we all have some exposure to the flashing lights and psychedelic history that was the age of Disco, the ‘70s. Man, wasn’t that the era? Some keep struggling to bring it back, but the verdict seems to be in… sadly, disco may truly be dead.
But, you don’t need to tell your child that and, just maybe, you can revive those diggin’ days through your starlet girl. There’s no question that a girl with style like yours would love to prove that the ‘70s will survive. Disco itself might have been lost to time, but vintage and retro clothing are just as in style now as they ever were. How better to let a girl make her mark on the world than to do so in one of the most memorable decades in American history!?
Engage in some Freaky Friday transformations by gifting your gal with this Child Disco Darling costume. She’ll love the shimmering design of this fantastic sequined interlock fabric and pullover minidress, perfect for the groovy setting with a V-neck and long bell sleeves. Wrap the matching scarf around neck, waist, or head to complete the look of the Dancing Queen of yesteryear brought into the modern age. Bring the ‘70s out of the attic and prove that Donna Summer was right: Disco will survive!
|Medium (8-10)||Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Medium (8-10)||dress length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Sleeve length||20"||51cm|
|Large (10-12)||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Large (10-12)||dress length||27"||69cm|
|Large (10-12)||Sleeve length||21"||53cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||dress length||27"||69cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Sleeve length||21 1/2"||55cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Very shortBy Kiki2 | October 3, 2019Nice quality and super cute but the 12/14 was far too short on my 10 year old.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 22, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 25, 2019Was this review helpful to you?