Web Data Analyst
HalloweenCostumes.com is seeking an individual to join our team as a Web Data Analyst to help them identify new opportunities and changes to understand the impact these will have on our business.
- Identify site user habits by analyzing website traffic data and seeing where potential customers are leaving the site and make any necessary changes to turn them from potential to buying customers.
- Analyze the top bounce rate pages and help funnel traffic to find what they are looking for.
- Help create customized email blasts based on our current email list to target users to make a purchase.
- Analyze multivariate tests to determine layout, price and other options that make the site more profitable.
- Help increase conversion rates.
- Influence company practices by giving recommendations and providing insight to who the customers are and how they purchase products.
- Help determine new analytical requirements based on product changes and functionality.
- Develop customer questionnaires to understand customer’s needs.
- Incorporate data from other systems such as social media venues to help make decisions.
- Analyze current customer list and find profitable sectors.
- Contribute to the development process for the practices of collecting and using web-based data.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Job Performance Expectations
- Keep up-to-date with new technical and product developments to understand business objectives and how they may impact user behaviors.
- Ability to decipher hidden customer and site user needs.
- Ability to analyze and combine large data sets using one or more web analytics tools.
- Ability to be a self-starter and a team player.
- Ability for creative and critical thinking.
- Ability to communicate and translate technical concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of marketing analysis.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience.
- SQL Server and web analytics tools experience.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: hr@HalloweenCostumes.com.