Sassy I Love Lucy Costume
- Blue polyester dress w/ white polka dots
- White cuffs and white apron ties around waist
- Blue and red accents decorate apron
- High-quality curly red wig lined with mesh
You were all set to dress up as a mermaid for Halloween. Then you overheard your pal, Ralph, tell a group of folks that he “just doesn’t think women are very funny.” And now? Ralph’s got some ‘splaining to do!
Long before your fave female comedians hit the scene, Lucille Ball was serving up laughs (along with dinner). This Sassy I Love Lucy Costume allows you to play out some of the show’s funniest moments so that Ralph can learn a thing or two. You could fill the party’s bathtub up with grapes and stomp around until they become wine (we’re sure the host won’t mind). You can dress up like Harpo Marx and try to trick a pal. Or (best idea yet!) you can even set up a conveyor belt of candy to run through the entire soiree and relive what is maybe one of the funniest physical comedy scenes in history (and the best battle of the sexes). Whatever you do tonight, lady, do it hilariously...and don’t let Ralph out of your sight! You’ll make him eat his words (and probably a whole bunch of candy, not that he deserves it.)
Even if someone could mistake this polka dot dress and white apron combo, the high-quality red curly Lucy wig will make it crystal clear which funny gal you’re embodying. Your crackerjack personality, paired with this fail-proof costume, is bound to put Ralph in his place faster than he can say, “Vitameatavegamin.”
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Sherri P | November 3, 2020Height 5'10" | Weight 130I was pleasantly surprised with my Lucy costume. Because I'm so tall, I was hesitant about ordering something online so close to Halloween, knowing that if it didn't fit, I'd be out a costume. Fortunately, it fit PERFECTLY! The wig did fit a little snug but I made it work. I'm normally a size 4 (small) but I read the reviews stating it ran small so I went up a size to M/L. which was an exact fit. Everyone loved my costume! Would definitely recommend it! Very very happy with my purchase!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...You made a great Lucy Ricardo! Thanks for posting a detailed review and such great I Love Lucy photos!
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | January 11, 2019A little short and very cheap thin material.Was this review helpful to you?
- Lucy costumeBy Marycruz | November 10, 2018Good quality dress and wigWas this review helpful to you?
- Exceeded ExpectationsBy Current Customer | November 8, 2018This outfit was very flattering! I was surprised at how form-fitting it was, & I got many compliments as well. The wig is adequate, but not exactly like Lucy’s. Overall, this was an excellent purchase as it comes all-inclusive (dress, apron, wig, wig cap, & bow) for a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend this!Was this review helpful to you?
- Did not find the wig easy to work with.By Current Customer | November 27, 2016The wig hair was very slippery not easy to style
But for my use and need it was fine.
For the price it was great.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate hearing it!
- if I could pick 0 stars, I would!By Anonymous | October 13, 2016I've never been more disappointed in my life. In the picture, it shows you a bow close to the neck. Instead it's in the center of your stomach. The fabric is basically see through. I hated it so much that I didn't even bother opening the wig and the apron!Was this review helpful to you?