Assassins Creed Arno Dorian Deluxe Costume
If you're like us, you probably wish that you could take the fun of your favorite videogames wherever you go. But since a lot of great videogame costumes are only possible in virtual reality, that can be a tall order. If you're a fan of Assassin's Creed: Unity, however, your days of not wearing a revolutionary outfit like this will soon be nothing more than a genetic memory!
Because wearing this amazing Arno Dorian Deluxe Costume is about as close as you can get to playing the game in real life, unless you want to spend a lot of time in prison. And since the guards won't let you wear this detailed official outfit while you're behind bars, we're fairly certain that you'll limit your criminal activities to misdemeanors like expertly scaling the sheer facades of historic buildings, or performing awesome rooftop leaps and rolls across the city. We hope we don't have to tell you how dangerous that is, or how awesome it would look on camera!
But don't worry: everyone is going to experience the dark foreboding that comes from a glimpse of a hooded figure in a sleek tailcoat like that, even if you choose to keep your feet on the ground and leave your deadly weapons at home. Which we also recommend, since there are enough of those floating around already. But there aren't many highly-detailed costume sets like this, so we recommend snatching one up as soon as possible! You might not get to take another stab at it.
- 100% polyester poplin and satin; 100% cotton velvet
- Brown poplin sleeveless shirt has notched wing collar, center-front buttons
- Cream poplin vest has off-center front buttons; 1 is functional, others are decorative
- Black velvet tailcoat has wide brown faux leather collar, lapels & sleeve cuffs with decorative metal buttons
- Velvet hood fastens to coat collar with buttons
- Maroon satin neck scarf measures 36" long x 8" wide; tie as desired
- Faux leather belt and chest strap fasten with metal buckles and clips
- Chest Strap
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!