60 Inch Spartan Spear Costume Accessory
- Spartan Spear 60 Inch
- Made of plastic
- Approximately 60" long when fully assembled
- Comes in 5 pieces that twist together
Real battle is some serious business. Pretend battle is even more serious business. You don’t know what will happen when you go LARPing. That really buff Russian guy might show up again with his Damascus sword. Just come on man! That thing is 1. too heavy to swing around, and 2. it’s not safe to be swinging around. But you’ll show that show off with this Spartan 60 Inch Spear.
You won’t have to worry if you can lift this spear in front of your fellow LARPers. And you won’t have to worry about accidently stabbing someone, because it is a fake spear. Just make sure you practice swinging it around behind your back, and doing those flippy tricks so you can look like a kick butt warrior when you see that bulky Russian coming to the field. LARP safe friend, LARP safe.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 14, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- cheapBy mamab | October 24, 2019the spear is so cheap it wobbles just hold it. Not worth the money.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | February 21, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- FlimsyBy Current Customer | September 27, 2017Cheap plastic and bends easily. Not worth the money. Two stars only cuz my son likes itWas this review helpful to you?
- For the MarsmallowBy Alain V. | December 23, 2013You have a fire ready? I got the stix for the marsmallows.Was this review helpful to you?