Men's Menacing Minotaur Costume
- Belt w/ Attached Loincloth
- Full-Head Mask
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester velour, faux fur, & faux leather
- Velour shirt has back zipper
- Shirt has soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest and shoulders for muscular look
- Faux fur pants have elastic waistband
- Pants have sewn-in pads on front of thighs & back of calves for shape
- Faux leather belt has metal medallion at front, hook & loop fastener at back
- Whole-head mask has hook & loop fastener at back
- Mask has mesh-covered eye openings, will restrict vision
- Velour gloves have wide faux leather cuffs decorated w/ metal studs
DID SOMEONE SAY LABYRINTH?
Now, we've heard folks say a ton about this awesome magic maze that's been operated for years by some kind of crazy king of the goblins. And, while that sounds fancy and all, everyone needs to know that you can't talk about a labyrinth without bringing up the original terror that stalked its halls. Just because it is ancient history doesn't mean that we can just go an ignore something as huge as this!
That's why we've got a casting call for the biggest brute of all. We're looking for the warrior of ruin, the rampaging warden, the cursed cow. Okay, maybe that last one is just a little bit insensitive. It isn't the minotaur's fault that Posideon got all uppity about which sacrifice he was given. Really, the story gets pretty risque from there and nobody wants to think of precisely how they were brought into the world. Let's just not think about that. Instead, let's focus on how great you're going to be in this Menacing Minotaur Costume!
DESIGN & DETAILS
This bit of ancient Greek mythology is going to have you feeling like a true mystical figure thanks to our own skilled crafters who would put Daedalus to shame. We begin with a padded gray minky shirt to give you those supernatural muscles and matching gauntlets with wide dark brown vinyl cuffs. The padded pants feature long black fur, an elastic waist to make sure you don't have any embarrassing moments when you start to charge. The mask covers your whole head with chest-length fur and features soft-sculpted ivory horns and fuzzy ears.
THE MONSTER OF THE MAZE
Show the world what it is like when the mythical minotaur escapes the Labyrinth of Minos and goes on a fun little rampage. Who knows? With these muscles, that ancient story might have an unexpected sequel coming soon!
|Medium||Pants Waist||33" - 43"||84cm - 109cm|
|Medium||Pants Length||47 1/2"||121cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||37" - 47"||94cm - 119cm|
|Large||Pants Length||47 1/2"||121cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||41" - 51"||104cm - 130cm|
|X-Large||Pants Length||47 1/2"||121cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 17, 2019The mask is kinda messed up; the face is too short compared to the picture here and the ears are missing. This is not a deal breaker though as I was only after this for the pants, loincloth and muscle shirt. Figured I could save money by getting it all in one package and I already had another mask I was gonna use.
Other than that, this is phenomenal! The pants feel like professional digitigrade fursuit pants but at a fraction of the cost. Shirt fits well too and makes me feel more ripped than I actually am. Lol. Gloves are a little tight but stay on and do their job.
So yeah, aside from the mask, this is a pretty great costume. Would recommend and don’t be afraid to customize with it.Was this review helpful to you?
- The suit is good for the price but the head is not wearableBy Anonymous | October 12, 2020Height 6'1 | Weight 185 | Size LargeBought a size Large for an adult male who is about 6'1" with a 34" waist and is about 185 lbs.
The costume is fairly well constructed and pretty good for the price, but has some issues.
#1 You really cannot see out of the head. The mesh eye cutouts are very small, they crease up into all of the seams and are not in the right location. (side note - we don't really care that much because we purchased it for everything but the head anyway)
#2 He cannot even get his calves through the pants. We may have to temporarily take out the (tacked in) padding out to slide them on. I was thinking about exchanging the LG for an XL, but the large waist is already pretty big.
Also, the belt/loincloth is also too big and hangs down. There isn't a lot of adjustment with the velcro tabs so we'll probably have to add more ourselves. Takeaway - If you have skinnier legs and don't need the head, than this is a really great costume. I would only recommend it to someone who is also making it into something, sans the head.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy MortalKombat02 | June 9, 2020Was this review helpful to you?