- Toy Battle Axe
- Molded plastic battle axe accessory
- Measures 32" long and features 16" diameter round-edged blade
- Molded & painted to look like weathered wood and worked steel
- Patterned detail in blade with realistic use marks
- Makes the perfect addition to any medieval, warrior, or fantasy costume
- Not actually recommended for battling trolls or orcs!
Whether you're assembling a medieval warrior costume, have some fantasy cosplay planned for the weekend, or just need a cool accessory to keep your friends in check, this detailed battle axe will be the perfect armament upgrade. With textured details that make it look like a real weathered wood and iron forged weapon, it gives the impression of the being the real thing even though it's just a simple plastic prop. With the details the matter and at a price that won't break the bank, this faux weapon is the perfect way to make an addition to your costume that's going to let you achieve your desired look. And ol' Andy is never going to know what hit him...
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Four StarsBy shawn | August 5, 2020Axe is beautiful, however the handle is a bit flimsy. Wasn't a huge deal for me because I put a wood handle inside it to make it stronger. Overall great accessory to any warrior or viking costume.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for the detailed review of this Viking Axe. We hope that your tweaks work well for your future Viking activities!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | March 5, 2020Was this review helpful to you?