Historical CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Renaissance CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
- Oversized item. Surcharges may apply. Details
Surcharge for Oversized Products
Due to the size and weight of some products, an additional surcharge is applied when these products are shipped.
The additional handling fee is added to your shipping charges upon checkout.
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. Details
Shipping Destination Restrictions This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Australia
Whether you're assembling a medieval warrior costume, have some fantasy cosplay planned for the weekend, or just need a cool accessory to keep your friends in check, this detailed battle axe will be the perfect armament upgrade. With textured details that make it look like a real weathered wood and iron forged weapon, it gives the impression of the being the real thing even though it's just a simple plastic prop. With the details the matter and at a price that won't break the bank, this faux weapon is the perfect way to make an addition to your costume that's going to let you achieve your desired look. And ol' Andy is never going to know what hit him...
- Molded plastic battle axe accessory
- Measures 32" long and features 16" diameter round-edged blade
- Molded & painted to look like weathered wood and worked steel
- Patterned detail in blade with realistic use marks
- Makes the perfect addition to any medieval, warrior, or fantasy costume
- Not actually recommended for battling trolls or orcs!
- Toy Battle Axe
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!