Roman Gladiator Costume
- Body Armor w/ Attached Cape
- Shoulder Guard
- Pair of Arm Bands
- Pair of Wrist Guards
- Pair of Shin Guards
- 100% polyester interlock knit & faux suede; 100% polyurethane foam
- Knee-length pullover tunic has boat neck & cap sleeves
- Chest piece has belts attached to front, faux suede lappets hanging from waist, cape sewn to shoulders
- Foam shoulder guard has Hook and Loop fastener strip to fasten to cape
- Faux suede arm bands fasten w/ Hook and Loop fastener; faux suede wrist guards slide on
- Faux suede headband has elastic band at back
- Black foam shin guards have Hook and Loop fastener straps
- Molded plastic medallion fastens w/ included safety pin
- Also available in plus size
The great Roman gladiators of the time, although slaves, were very well treated for the most part. They were fed well and received the best medical attention money could buy. After all, they were both warriors and entertainers for the Roman people.
Who wants to watch a couple weak and hungry dudes slap each other around. We wouldn't (although to be fair we're not sure we'd actually want to watch a real gladiator fight either). These powerful fighters took on not only each other in the ring but lions, tigers, even bears! I know what you're thinking, "oh my!" (You were waiting for that, weren't you?) "I could never be one of those fearsome brawlers!" Well, we're here to say that you absolutely can...look exactly like one of those battling brutes!
Fight the good Halloween fight in this Roman Gladiator Costume! Wear the ancient armor of the most brutal group of fighters since the Spartans! (And yes, among other exotic peoples, Spartans fought as gladiators.) Which weapons will you choose? A net and spear (difficult to work but deadly for catching enemies by surprise), Dual swords (flashy and full of offense but hard to block javelins!), or will you pick up the age old classic pairing of the sword and shield? This costume comes with a pullover tunic, body armor that attaches with Hook and Loop fastener, faux suede armbands, a matching headband, foam shin guards, as well as a molded plastic medallion. Add Roman sandals to complete the look and let the crowd go wild with the entertainment you provide! We'd recommend just looking really good in this armor instead of actually fighting since it's not quite as sturdy as what the real deal was! But hey, maybe looks will win the crowd, it's happened before!
|Small||Chest||48" - 50"||122cm - 127cm|
|Medium||Chest||50" - 54"||127cm - 137cm|
|Medium||Shirt Length||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Large||Chest||51" - 55"||130cm - 140cm|
|X-Large||Chest||54" - 58"||137cm - 147cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||39 1/2"||100cm|
- Roman Gladiator CostumeBy Doppelganger | April 29, 2016What I received when I ordered this costume is exactly what is pictured in the website
illustration, down to the last detail. Of course I had also ordered the shield and sword
which are not part of the basic costume. I have a size 44 chest, and could well have
ordered a "Small" size instead of the "Medium" size, but the costume fitted remarkably
well. Needless to say I was surprised and impressed with the admiring attention the
costume received (I wore it to an adult "Toga" party). I have understated that fact:
It won the first prize in every category. The materials used are of very good quality
as costume materials are rated. Consider me "pleased".Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Anonymous | November 6, 2014It looked just as good in real life as it does in the picture. I got nothing but compliments throughout the night of the party that I attended with my wife who had the Roman Empress costume. Great pair of costumes for a couple.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love it.By Vaa | March 14, 2020We bought 4 of these for our Easter play this year. Awesome costumes.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...So cool! We're so glad that you found our historical Roman costumes, feel free to upload pictures of the skit!
- A Very Realistic LookBy Laura Taylor | January 18, 2016We bought two of these they both looked greatWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy JR | November 5, 2019My son is 5’5 and 125 pounds. We purchased the adult small. It ties in the back so there is plenty of room for different sizes on the waste. The medallion is a small pin that attaches to the shoulder. Happy with purchase.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very good qualityBy Sasi | March 5, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy raz | March 2, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Hector | November 20, 2018As others have noted, the tunic is a bit small, so either where something underneath it or be wary of how you sit down in this costume. The braces were bit large especially for my thin arms and legs, but you can double tie them in no problem. Barring these problems, the quality is very nice, and I was the best dressed at my Halloween party. Recommend it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Fit well,made great presentation!Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice costumeBy Gregg Brennan | September 24, 2017I wore this for a Halloween party a few years ago and it fit well for the most part. The tunic was a little bit short so I had to be conscious about it riding up when I was sitting down and showing my boxers...which I'm guessing the Romans never wore. I'll recycle it again though and wear it in the future.Was this review helpful to you?
- I love itBy Mauro Cunha | August 2, 2017Love itWas this review helpful to you?
- AwesomeBy Kitten679 | January 29, 2017Got this for my Husband to wear to Disney's Mickey's not-so-scary Halloween Party and it fit him great. He got a lot of compliments on it.
He's 5:10 and 200 pounds and size 38 waist and this fit him perfectly and he still had plenty of room to move around without it being tight or restrictive so great costume.Was this review helpful to you?