Plus Size Roman Gladiator Costume
- Body Armor w/ Attached Cape
- Shoulder Guard
- Pair of Arm Bands
- Pair of Wrist Guards
- Pair of Shin Guards
- 100% polyester interlock knit & faux suede; 100% polyurethane foam
- Beige interlock knee-length pullover tunic has boat neck & cap sleeves
- Body armor has black foam chest piece that fastens to tunic w/ Hook and Loop fastener at shoulders & around waist w/ fabric ties
- Chest piece has gold piping, molded vinyl belts attached to front, faux suede lappets hanging from waist, cape sewn to shoulders
- Foam shoulder guard has gold piping, Hook and Loop fastener strip to fasten to cape
- Faux suede arm bands fasten w/ Hook and Loop fastener; faux suede wrist guards slide on
- Faux suede headband has silver-tone studs, elastic band at back
- Black foam shin guards have silver-tone studs, Hook and Loop fastener straps
- Molded plastic medallion fastens w/ included safety pin
Long before there were awesome things to watch on modern TV, like pro wrestling, epic summer movies, and binge-able television shows, people had to get creative to stay entertained. Otherwise, they might have died of boredom, which considering how much easier it was to kick the bucket in ancient times, was probably a legit possibility. However, a citizen in Ancient Rome could always take a trip to the local arena to see a gladiator fight, which would liven up a dull afternoon in no time! Though back in those days, if your attention couldn't even be held by watching two dudes in flashy armor get into a bloody brawl, you could test your prowess by stepping into the arena, yourself. It wouldn't be our first choice for entertainment (since gladiators had notoriously short careers...), but if you have an unquenchable thirst for action, a life in the arena might be your ticket to glory!
In the modern age, battling to the death for sport is usually frowned upon. But when you're wearing this Plus Size Roman Gladiator Costume, you'll have the look of a fearless ancient warrior, so you can fight for honor in a new type of arena. Yes, we're talking about costume contests, which aren't nearly as gruesome as classic gladiator fights, but can be just as ruthless, and the stakes just as high! This striking costume features nearly everything you'll need to get the edge over your opponents, including foam and faux suede leather-like armor pieces. With this fierce, ancient style aiding your quest for glory, you'll be the undisputed champion of the costume contest colosseum!
- Absolutely lovedBy Jessica | November 2, 2020Height 5'10 | Weight 217 | Size PlusThis costume was a perfect fit for my boyfriend. He is thick in the chest and shoulders so we went with the plus, since there wasn't an option for a 2xl. The quality of the costume was great.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Mans Gladiator costumeBy Current Customer | August 28, 2016Definitely worth the money might need to add a couple of Velcro strips but over all pleasedWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 24, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- My husband won best costume this year wearing this.By Awesome A | November 4, 2018Looks better on than just out of the box. My husband won best costume with this.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thanks so much for your positive review. That is great your husband won the best costume contest! We appreciate your kind words and also your business.
- gladiatorBy Current Customer | October 27, 2017I like the costume. Fits great.Was this review helpful to you?