Men's Roman Toga Costume
- Tunic: 100% polyester, drapes: 82% polyester, 18% metallic
- Pullover tunic has printed graphics on the sleeves
- Toga drapes over red tunic and has attached cape that drapes over the back
- Leaf designed headband has elastic back to secure on your head
- Exclusively, made by us!
ROMANS, COUNTRYMEN, HERE IS OUR GEAR
There is a reason that the classic look of the Roman toga will never go away. It isn't just that it is crazy fun to dress up in one for your collegiate party. It isn't that the ability to go somewhere without technically wearing pants is perhaps the most freeing experience anyone can ever have. It isn't even the fact that literal gods wore the threads while they were ruling on high in Mount Olympus. It's not even the awe of stepping into ancient history.
So, what is it!? Well... actually, that's where we need your help. Hear us out. The gladiatorial style and Roman wear remains one of the most popular and impressive looks out there and we can't put our gladius down on why. Neither can we rest on our laurels until we come up with an answer. The only solution that we've got while we have your ears is to offer up this amazing Roman look and hear how you feel!
DESIGN & DETAILS
Our genius team of designers went to the oracles to perfect this ancient style with modern craftsmanship. You will love this exclusive Roman Toga Costume, featuring a maroon red shirt with shiny golden print along the sleeves of Roman soldiers. The toga is an off-white wrap with a tied cape, cinched together with a high-quality gold rope belt. Complete your profound look with the 2-inch gold-tinted leaf laurel headband and feel like an emperor among men! We hope you won't require a weapon, but we have plenty available in case you feel the Ides of March coming soon.
THE WHOLE PACKAGE
Perhaps the reason the toga remains such a profound look is that it lets you be just a bit of everything. Gladiator, god, emperor, and partier, you'll be everything you've dreamed of when you don this exclusive Roman Toga Costume.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Et Tu, Brute?By PerryFunny | March 13, 2023Ever had the urge to turn Rome from a glorious Republic into a tyrannical Empire? Well, you can't... because the fall of the Roman Empire was a long time ago. BUT, you can LOOK like someone who conquered Rome! And that's gotta count for something. Go from an average normal nobody, to a citizen of Capua! (Hopefully one that survives the dreaded hordes of Spartacus) Seriously, give this costume a chance and rival Jupiter, himself!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Et Tu, Brute? Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Et Tu, Brute? No (0)Monster Responds...We're so glad you loved our Roman Toga Men's Costume! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, if you haven't, feel free to upload pictures of it in use, it's always great to see our costumes making you, and others, happy. Thanks again for this review!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 3, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Krewe costumeBy Heidi | February 1, 2022Great costume for our Mardi Gras parade. The material is good quality. Not cheap and overall crappy like most costumes you buy online. I'd buy again on this website if ever I need costume(s).Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy LiteOne | October 20, 2021Height 6'2" | Weight 225 | Size X-LargeThe costume is fine, the headband is kind of iffy thoughBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?