Adult Disney Hercules Costume
- Pair of Gauntlets
- Pair of Shin Guards
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% PVC faux leather
- Sleeveless tunic has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Cape attaches to shoulders of tunic w/ hook & loop fastener behind decorative buttons
- Faux leather belt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Tie fabric headband as desired
- Faux leather gauntlets close w/ hook & loop fastener strips
- Faux leather shin guards have hook & loop fastener on calf straps and ankle straps
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Legendary Pest Control
Got monsters in your neighborhood and don't know what to do? Fear no more, Hercules has it covered! This hero takes down Nemean lions in a matter of minutes. Is a nine-headed Hydra mucking up your city's sewer system? Hercules knows what to do. From multi-headed hounds to ferocious riddle-loving felines, this home-town hero has got you covered! What's that? Modern monsters on your hands? We're sure our hero can smooth out your community. All for the low, low price of your admiration and adoration. And really, who could turn this charmer down? He'll head to Hades and back just for a great review. So next time there are fire-belching wolves roaming your streets or dog-sized scorpions scaling your walls, give this hero a call and they'll have nowhere to run. Thanks, Hercules!
We're happy to welcome Hercules into our modern era with this officially licensed Disney costume. Straight out of the hit cartoon, this costume is simple to throw on so that you'll be ready to take down any cruel creatures that come your way! The tunic is belted with a lighting motif in the middle to show off this demi-god's origins. It has a blue cape attached to the back and is finished off with faux leather gauntlets to keep you safe while fighting off the beasties.
Disney's version of the epic hero Hercules is a lot more admirable than the one written about in Greek mythology. Sure, he might not always listen to his animal companions when it comes to trusting that "damsel in distress". But wouldn't his Olympian dictated trials have been a little dry if it weren't for Meg's antics? And in the end, Hercules made it out on top. So this Halloween, bring Hercules back to take care of any monsters that might crop up in your neighborhood. Let's just hope he can tell the difference between a store-bought ghoul and one that's sent from the gods!
- Very niceBy Current Customer | October 5, 2021Height 5'11 | Weight 188 | Size Large/X-LargeVery nice fit!
Good quality for the price.
Came faster than I thought (faster than predicted by the website)
Just be aware when purchasing about the returning fees (I haven't used it, thankfully, but be aware when purchasing it).Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Will make you stronger, but don't skip calf dayBy Austin M | October 26, 2020Height 6 | Weight 200 | Size Large/X-LargeObviously all halloween costumes like this are very cheaply made with the cheapest of lightweight materials, so don't get your hopes up.
Cape: Detachable from the tunic with velcro. A little short for a 6 foot man
Tunic: L/XL is very short for 6 foot man. The waist of the tunic is all the way up by my belly button
Headband: This is stretchy and good
Belt: No complaints. Velcro clasps
Gauntlets: Not very flexible, but work ok
Shin Guards: These are useless and there is no way they would stay up for any person who has normal shaped calves. Even with tape these do not fit wellBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2019Costume looks great, but I'm 6'4 and this thing looks like I'm wearing a children's dress.Was this review helpful to you?
- Why no Small option?By Jonathan | October 2, 2019The quality is not the best, it looks like a firm material in photos but is actually pretty soft and cheap feeling, but my biggest problem is that it’s smallest size is big on me. Why not have a small option? I’m gonna have to make alterations to make it fit right. The cape is a little long and again, the tunic feels sheer. I have to safety pin the belt to make to fit my small waist,AND the leg bit is way to long, I had to fold it on itself to fit below the knee like in the picture!Was this review helpful to you?