Kids Gladiator Costume
- Body Armor w/attached Cape
- Shin Guards
- Shoulder Guard
- Wrist Guards
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric and foam-backed faux leather
- Sleeveless knee-length tunic is white interlock
- Front armor is black foam-backed faux leather with fabric waist ties
- Gray interlock cape has front swag & is attached to armor at shoulders
- Shoulder & shin guards and helmet are molded vinyl painted to look like battle-worn metal
- Shoulder guard fastens to armor w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Helmet covers whole head, has eye slits
- Shin guards held in place w/ elastic bands
- Wrist guards are faux leather and fasten w/ ties
Win the crowd. Win your freedom.
Kids are odd little creatures. They like silly things like SpongeBob SquarePants. And Masha and the Bear, that Russian cartoon on Netflix. But then they also like kind of gross stuff. And we don't just mean slugs, frogs, and mud pies. No, we mean the violent kind of gross stuff.
Your kid seems to have a pretty high tolerance for anything gory. Heck, you remember being his age, and not getting squeamish during the original My Bloody Valentine, and Clash of the Titans. Now, he likes to watch stuff like that. He likes to pretend he is a gladiator fighting in the arena. Or one of King Leonidas' brave Spartans. You wish he were into something a little safer than sword fighting. Like LEGOs.
But you can't stop him from being interested in the Gladiators. In fact, letting him dress up in this Kid's Gladiator Costume might be just the thing to get it out of his system. Letting him fight his friends might help him move onto other interests. Either that, or he will become the best sword fighter on the block. Challenging all the kids to gladiatorial combat. Your back yard might become a miniature arena. Don't forget to grab a Gladiator Sword and Shield when you order this costume. Every Gladiator worth his salt should have a good sword to win the crowd with. Then maybe he will go back to watching SpongeBob.
|Small (6-8)||Cape Length||31"||79cm|
|Small (6-8)||Tunic Length||28"||71cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Cape Length||31"||79cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Tunic Length||29"||74cm|
|Large (10-12)||Cape Length||32"||81cm|
|Large (10-12)||Tunic Length||30"||76cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Cape Length||33"||84cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Tunic Length||31"||79cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Greek GeneralBy Anonymous | June 14, 2014My son needed to dress up like Ptolemy (tall-e-mee) the First for a greek reinactment for his 6th grade class. WOW! The size chart worked perfect so the size was just right however my son is on the thin side. The shipment was delivered as promised. The costume ready makes my son look the part! The mask did not have nose holes however it will be easy to the mask to make them just the right size for my son's nose. My son is very excited for his classmates to see him in his Greek General Costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- No air hole in the helmet - could have been 5 stars!By Anonymous | November 11, 2013My son loved this costume! The only reason I couldn't give it 5 stars was that the vinyl helmet DID NOT have any nose holes and it completly covered his nose - making it impossible to breathe through the nose. I had to take a razor & cut out holes. I didn't like doing that since I paid so much for it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume for 12 and up tween boyBy Kitten679 | January 29, 2017I got this costume for my 12 year old son to wear to Disney's Mickey's not-so-scary Halloween Party. It fit him great he had a lot of room to move it wasn't too tight. He got a lot of compliments really great costume. My son is 5 foot and 168 pounds and he wears a 14/16 so this fit him great.
Would recommend for any one looking for a boys tweens costume between for a 12 year and upWas this review helpful to you?
- BEAUTIFUL COSTUMEBy matteo giuffreda | May 14, 2016VERY BEAUTIFUL COSTUMEWas this review helpful to you?