Men's Sexy Zeus Costume
- Pair of Wrist Cuffs
- Pair of Arm Bands
- 100% polyester jersey knit fabric
- Kilt has elastic back waistband
- Metallic gold ribbon edging on kilt and cape
- Cape is anchored at right shoulder by gold faux leather medallion
- Headband and arm bands have wide elastic for secure fit
- Wrist cuffs slide on
- Exclusively, made by us!
Zeus on the Loose
Life is never boring when you're Zeus! Don't believe us? Well, check out this brief history of the Greek god! When he was born, his Titan father, Cronus, decided to eat him because he thought Zeus might grow up to overthrow him. Well, Rhea, Zeus' mother, didn't approve. She fed Cronus a rock (he wasn't too bright for a Titan) and he went on his merry way, thinking that he had eaten his own child. Of course, Rhea raised Zeus in secret, and he got pretty bent out of shape when he grew up... so, he ended up overthrowing Cronus. After that, Zeus decided to live life like one big party! He spent his time hanging out on Mount Olympus and throwing lightning bolts down to Earth!
Definitely never a dull moment! Well, if you're looking to throw bolts and rule over the gods, then this Men's Zeus Costume is perfect for you!
Design & Details
This Made by Us costume will help you step into the role of the mightiest of all Greek gods! The costume comes with a white kilt that has gold metallic trim and an elastic band in the waist for fitting. The matching white cape drapes around your shoulders and comes with a circle-shaped medallion at the shoulder to give you a regal look. The arm bands and cuffs are gold to match the trim, and the costume also comes with a gold headband to finish the look.
The Greek Head Honcho
Are you ready to take on the role of head honcho of the Greek pantheon? Do you want to sling lightning bolts like a boss? Then it just might be time for you step into the role of Zeus! With this Made by Us, Zeus costume is the easiest way to become the Greek god!
|X-Small||Kilt Waist||26" - 36"||66cm - 91cm|
|X-Small||Kilt Outseam||13 1/2"||34cm|
|X-Small||Cape Length||47 1/2"||121cm|
|Small||Kilt Waist||28" - 38"||71cm - 97cm|
|Small||Kilt Outseam||13 1/2"||34cm|
|Small||Cape Length||47 1/2"||121cm|
|Medium||Kilt Waist||32" - 42"||81cm - 107cm|
|Medium||Kilt Outseam||13 1/2"||34cm|
|Medium||Cape Length||47 1/2"||121cm|
|Large||Kilt Waist||36" - 46"||91cm - 117cm|
|Large||Kilt Outseam||13 1/2"||34cm|
|Large||Cape Length||47 1/2"||121cm|
|X-Large||Kilt Waist||40" - 50"||102cm - 127cm|
|X-Large||Kilt Outseam||13 1/2"||34cm|
|X-Large||Cape Length||47 1/2"||121cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Cheap see through, thin, junkBy martin | October 29, 2022Size MediumTop came in wrong size.. was dragging on ground. Extremely thing cheap material you could see through. Good luck getting the right size without paying restocking fee.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Ricky | October 28, 2022The costume fit great. The size guide really helped me with picking the size that would fit me. The costume is just what I thought it would be and was not disappointed to be honest.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Bernard | October 16, 2022Height 6'0 | Weight 175 | Size X-SmallAn overpriced (imo) but serviceable costume. The problem lies with the sizing. The xs kilt fits my size 33/34 waste perfectly but is very short. Also, the cape is disproportionately wide. I wore a plain white t-shirt so the cape had something to grip on to. You could also try safety pinning the back. The cuffs and armbands are great, but the headband is plain. TLDR: a basic outfit designed for a broad shouldered man. Enjoy.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | April 9, 2021Exactly what we expected!!!! Awesome!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great look for costumeBy cbricardos | March 9, 2020I love the costume. It seems very well made and great looking. My only recommendation would be that If you are on the low side of the size scale then you may want to get the size smaller. I chose the medium but I think I could definitely have done the small. Nothing that a little velcro or safety pins can't take care of.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great look for costume Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great look for costume No (0)Monster Responds...Thanks so much for your detailed review of this Zeus costume, your take on the sizing is super helpful!
- Very good butBy Current Customer | February 27, 2020The upper side is too big (Medium) and keeps falling out of the shouldwes with every step. Actually it's quite impossible to wear especially to a party. Need to fix itWas this review helpful to you?