- 5-Piece Trident
- Molded plastic trident is 55" long when assembled
- Comes in 5 pieces that twist together
- Head of trident is 12" long, 8" wide
The All-Purpose Trident
By Neptune’s beard! There are plenty of things you could do with a golden trident. You can pretend it’s a huge fork and use it to skewer your food, or you can use it as a backscratcher. If you feel a sudden urge to rule the sea once it’s in your grasp, this Golden Trident will also come in handy in that regard. You’ll feel as powerful as mighty Neptune when you hold this in your hand!
Design & Details
This Golden Trident is perfect for your outing to that Atlantis attraction at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas, or for your King Trident from The Little Mermaid (Wow, what a dad-hunk, by the way. Silver fox too. No dad-bod on that dad) or Cid from Final Fantasy VII cosplay. Or a gaudy devil! And really, shouldn’t the devil always be gaudy? What kind of self-respecting prince of darkness wields a simple red pitchfork? What is he, some kind of farmer? Never be mistaken for a farmer again with this implement no one would dare sully by actually moving hay with! This golden trident is made out of molded plastic and comes in 5 pieces that twist together with ease!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- BentBy Current Customer | October 21, 2020Size StandardThe trident comes in 5 pieces that have to be screwed together. No biggie there, but in the process of putting it together, a lot of the gold paint came off on my hands. Once it was all put together, it was bent. Not sure there's much I can do to fix it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 15, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
Good enoughBy Current Customer | September 13, 2020It was pretty hard to screw together, the pieces were very tight and took a lot of strength to put together. Some gold paint came off while trying to put it together. But it's a decent prop, it'll be good enough.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Guy's account | November 4, 2019The trident is amazing and comes apart for easy storage!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy George | June 18, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | March 24, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | March 11, 2019The trident is a crest prop. It was a little pricey for the quality, but overall I’m satisfied.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 23, 2019very happy that its not one part. you can transport it in 5 partsWas this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | December 10, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018A hit! Everyone kept stealing my tridentWas this review helpful to you?
- Perfect for our needsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2018Perfect for costume worn for one night. Perfect shade of gold. A little paint did come off of the plastic, but it was not noticeable to anyone except the wearer of the costume. I wish it were priced a little less because it is painted plastic.Was this review helpful to you?
- awesomeBy stephanie brito | September 25, 2017amazing addition to my ursula costume! love it!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Love my TridentBy Current Customer | May 10, 2016I'm really looking forward to using it in my Aqua Wars Party 2016 ..Where me and my neighbors come together to beat each other up with water balloons, water guns, and splish and splash all over the place. I put it together already and it is now resting on my wall. The party isn't until June 25th. So excited.Was this review helpful to you?