Ancient Roman Empress Costume
- Brocade ribbon front waistband
- Brocade ribbon headband has gold fabric leaves & elastic at back
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Cream sleeveless dress has Hook and Loop fastener tabs at center back
- Pink drape sewn to right shoulder & waistline
Whether your little girl hopes to ring in Halloween parading around the Colosseum as an admired empress or she hopes to trick-or-treat atop Mt. Olympus as a Greek Goddess, she can feel like the crème de la crème of the ancient world with nothing more than a quick and simple costume change. How magical!
This elegant and ethereal Ancient Roman Empress Costume is an ideal look for your resident young historian and lover of all of life’s finer things. She already spends hours a day pouring over accounts of ancient events, watching documentaries from bygone eras, brushing up on her Greek mythology, and then quizzing you on it (Do you know the Greek god of blacksmiths, sculptors, fire, and volcanoes? We didn’t think so…) But you also may not know that the female figures of ancient times were not “all beauty and no brains”--nope. These wives of emperors, women of status, and of course, the goddesses, were all powerful people in their own right--just like your little girl!
So it's high time to crown her the goddess of Halloween and empress of your living room, letting her live out her destiny in this pretty costume. The pink and gold accents of this dress and headband will tickle her fancy and have her feeling like Greek divinity faster than she can say "Aphrodite." This costume is perfect for Halloween and imaginative play--and she may even look forward to going to the Roman baths to scrub up at the end of the night!
|X-Small (4-6)||Chest||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Small (6-8)||Chest||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Large (12-14)||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|X-Large (14-16)||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|X-Large (14-16)||Length||51 1/2"||131cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Pretty, but thinBy Pat | November 5, 2014My daughter looked beautiful in this, but wearing it to school presented a bit of a problem as the material is thin, and rather see-through. However, well made and she loved it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Miamiblonde786 | March 11, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Ancient roman empress costumeBy Anonymous | December 4, 2015First of all I would like to say, thank you for getting it here earlier than expected, however; I must say that the costume is extremely thin and of poor quality.Was this review helpful to you?