Women's Greek Goddess Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Ombré gradient from cream at top to teal at bottom
- V-neckline edged w/ gold braid
- Waistline & bust outlined w/ gold braid
- Gold-tone O-ring at each shoulder supports draped sleeves
- Gold leaf headpiece is secured with elastic
- Also available in plus size
- Floor-length pullover sleeveless empire-waist dress has elastic waistband
You’ve heard the quotes and references, but, with Halloween around the corner, it is important to reiterate… just in case trouble is on the line and strange and exotic gatekeeping creatures demand to know: When someone asks if you are a god, what do we say!? You know the answer, so there is no need to belabor that any further. However, knowing the right answer isn’t enough. You have to be able to articulate that answer with confidence What kind of god? What powers? Over which domain do you rule?
These are the big questions and the road to divinity is a very important one. Our suggestion is to go with a group of gods who have a lot of experience and still know how to have a good time with the mortals. Off to Mount Olympus, then, to learn about the proper protocol, hierarchy, and your rights and responsibilities as a Greek Goddess. Spooked? Ha, don’t worry. The Greek Gods are quite casual about everything, so long as you don’t muddle up their own machinations.
With that handled, it is time to don your divine garb of the Women’s Greek Goddess costume. You’ll be right at home with Aphrodite and Athena in this glorious ombré gradient, floor-length, sleeveless dress that blends from cream to teal from top to bottom. As lovely as that is, alone, the accents are what truly make these cloths majestic. A gold braid edged V-neck and O-rings at each shoulder are matched by the gold leaf headpiece, all of which make for a clear marker of your divinity. So, the new question: Of what are you a goddess? … That one might take a bit longer, so we suggest you pick wine.
|X-Small||Waist||20" - 30"||51cm - 76cm|
|Small/Medium||Waist||23" - 34"||58cm - 86cm|
|Medium/Large||Waist||26" - 40"||66cm - 102cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 31, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 7, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 12, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Greak Goddess CostumeBy Anonymous | July 18, 2018The XS fits perfect. I am 5'3 and 110 pounds and usually wear a size 4. No alterations necessary. However, I am disappointed with how it looks. It is similar to the picture but the blue bottom is only 5 inches and not as shown. If I didn't need it now I would return it and look for something else.Was this review helpful to you?
- fast shipping, true to size (But)By Current Customer | October 16, 2017shipping part was fast, size is true to sizeWas this review helpful to you?
- Very nice costumeBy Current Customer | February 23, 2017The dress is true to size based on measures provided. Nicely designed.
The delivery was very fast. I had a small issue with the dress in that a part number was written in blue ink on one of the sleeves, but I did not discover it until the night I was to wear it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Scott French | May 27, 2015Was complimented on the costume all night long!Was this review helpful to you?