Plus Size Greek Goddess Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Floor-length pullover sleeveless empire-waist dress has elastic waistband
- Ombré gradient from cream at top to teal at bottom
- V-neckline edged w/ gold braid
- Gold-tone O-ring at each shoulder supports draped sleeves
- Gold leaf headpiece is secured with elastic
- Also available in standard size
Alrighty, folks, remember… We’re approaching that season where the veil between worlds thins and we can periodically see visitors from a few different places pop in to ask a few important questions. And, given what has happened a few times in the past, it is important to make sure we’re all on the same page. What do we say when some sort of odd gatekeeping extradimensional creature scowls at you and asks if you are a god? You know the answer, so there is no need to belabor that any further. But, just saying “Yes!” isn’t going to cut it anymore.They know that we know that, now, too! So, you have to know what kind of god? What powers? Over which domain do you rule?
These are the big questions and the road to divinity is a very important one. Our suggestion is to go with a group of gods who have a lot of experience and still know how to have a good time with the mortals. Off to Mount Olympus, then, to learn about the proper protocol, hierarchy, and your rights and responsibilities as a Greek Goddess. Spooked? Ha, don’t worry. The Greek Gods are quite casual about everything, so long as you don’t muddle up their own machinations.
With that handled, it is time to don your divine garb of the Roman Goddess costume. You’ll be right at home with Jupiter and Apollo in this glorious ombré gradient, floor-length, sleeveless dress that blends from cream to teal from top to bottom. As lovely as that is, alone, the accents are what truly make these cloths majestic. A gold braid edged V-neck and O-rings at each shoulder are matched by the gold leaf headpiece, all of which make for a clear marker of your divinity. So, the new question: Of what are you a goddess? … That one might take a bit longer, so we suggest you pick wine.
- NiceBy Current Customer | November 17, 2017Fit good as described.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2020Height 5ft 3 in | Size PlusBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?