Women's Bastet Egyptian Goddess Costume
- Skirt w/ Sash
- Collar w/ Cape
- Women's Egyptian Goddess Bastet Costume
- Bodysuit: 95% polyester, 5% spandex cape body 52% metallic 48% polyester cape 77% polyester 43 % metallic skirt 52% metallic 48% polyester
- Open-shoulder bodysuit has back zipper, metallic gold sleeve cuffs
- Sleeveless top has metallic gold foam collar that closes w/ hoop & loop fastener
- Knit mesh cape attaches to collar w/ hook & loop fastener strips
- Skirt has right-side zipper
- Printed symbols on skirt's front drape
- Foam headpiece stays in place w/ elastic band
It's no wonder that the Egyptians assumed that cats were connected to a higher power. Cats do what they do and they do it with confidence. It doesn't matter where those cats are hanging out. Give a cat access to the White House executive desk and you'll catch them knocking the presidential pen off the desk. We like to imagine the cats of the Nile getting tangled up in the mummifying gauze and looking up at the dignified priests like, "what".
The cat-like goddess Bastet is one that we all could get in touch with. She's a boss. She made sure that the mothers of Egypt were taken care of. She made sure that the rodents of Egypt didn’t eat all the profits of the fertile crescent. Some mythologies even gave her the war-like title of protector of Egypt. We like to think that all cat-lovers have a part of Bastet deep down inside. This Halloween, sharpen those claws and perk up your feline nature!
Product Details & Design
This gorgeous lightweight black and gold costume is Made-By-Us. Our designers researched both Egyptian looks as well as the goddess's look to create this fashionable and fun look. The top is a blend of metallic gold and lightweight sparkly gauze. The skirt has a center panel with hieroglyphics over the twisting lightweight skirt. With the cold shoulder black body suit underneath, this look is a sleek showstopper that would look right at home at the pyramids. The whole ensemble is topped off with a knit mesh cap with gold stripes on the ears.
Crowns Not Collars
It's about time that cats got back some of that Egyptian respect back! No more Youtube videos of cats getting caught in blinds and missing their jumps. Bastet will set it right. Suit up in this gorgeous ensemble and it won't be long until cats are running the kingdom again.
|Small||Bodysuit Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Bodysuit Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Bodysuit Length||52 1/2"||133cm|
|Medium||Top Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|Large||Bodysuit Chest||33" - 37"||84cm - 94cm|
|Large||Bodysuit Length||53 1/2"||136cm|
|Large||Skirt Waist||33 5/8"||85cm|
|X-Large||Bodysuit Chest||35 1/2" - 39 1/2"||90cm - 100cm|
|X-Large||Bodysuit Length||54 1/2"||138cm|
|X-Large||Top Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Waist||36 3/4"||93cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- I feel like a goddessBy SueGill | October 24, 2019This costume is so beautiful I'm crying. It fits purrfectly. I'm a crazy cat lady (I have 7). I've loved anything Egyptian forever. I so excited to wear soon.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 5, 2019it is excellent, i am very satisfiedWas this review helpful to you?
- Looks great, isn't.By Anonymous | October 17, 2018So it comes in like...7 different pieces and some of them fit and some of them don't. Really disappointing, that's 2 for 2 costumes I bought off here that just don't fit. I won't be buying costumes on here anymore. :-(Was this review helpful to you?
- Headdress SucksBy Anonymous | October 2, 2018The headdress might fit a newborn's head, but will definitely not fit an adult. It looks like the picture but in no way can you wear it as a headdress. You can set it on your head--there's an elastic to hold it on, but it looks very strange.
The rest of the costume is great, but without the headdress, the costume is just incomplete.Was this review helpful to you?