Plus Size Olympic Goddess Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Cream dress is trimmed w/ black & gold brocade ribbon
- Right shoulder has attached drape; clear strap for left shoulder
- Elastic at waist and neckline
- Antique-gold-tone molded plastic medallion fastens with a safety pin
- Headband is black velvet ribbon with metallic gold braid on both edges, fastens w/ satin ribbon ties
To the modern eye, the ancient Greek pantheon might look a little silly decked out in those archaic robes. But when your to-do list includes managing the harvest, selectively meddling in the affairs of mortals, and getting back at Hades for slipping a whoopee cushion onto the Throne of Zeus, you need an outfit that offers plenty of comfort and a full range of motion. And nothing compares to this tried-and-true traditional look for inspiring devotion and culling favor!
Just make sure your costume meets divine standards for craftsmanship and quality, like this Plus Size Olympic Goddess Costume. Because there's a pretty strict dress code on Mt. Olympus these days, thanks to the steady stream of mortals who think they can cut holes in a pillowcase, sneak up to the summit, and pretend they'd been around since the age of the Titans. You're not fooling anybody, guys! Not unless you have a really great outfit!
And if you manage to join the ranks of the other great-looking humans who have successfully infiltrated the gods' inner circle, try not to go crazy with all of that power, okay? Because getting zapped by lightning or having frogs rain from the sky is not what we had in mind when we showed you this excellent costume. We just thought you might want to take this classic look to an upcoming party, or immerse yourself in some classical literature by slipping into some more appropriate attire. We really don't want to have to beg for mercy. Not again!
|1X||Empire Waist||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|2X||Empire Waist||34" - 40"||86cm - 102cm|
|3X||Empire Waist||36" - 44"||91cm - 112cm|
- Loved it!!By Anonymous | August 21, 2015The fit was perfect!! I went by the true to fit guide listed on the website and the size fit perfectly. Everyone loved the costume!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- A HitBy JBell | November 18, 2018Wore it to a Halloween Party here at senior apartments, pictures were taken for a contest with display in lobby. Costume would have won but some old bitty stole the photos of us all . Go figure?Was this review helpful to you?
- Gorgeous, comfortable costumeBy Anonymous | August 30, 2016I bought this a few years ago and have worn it several times- I'm a size 18 and it's super comfortable and very pretty. Only caveat is that the material is a little see-through so you need to wear a slip under it. Overall, great costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018It would be fun to wear but the party got cancelled so that I had to return itWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?