Womens Olympian Warrior Costume
- Pair of Gauntlets
- 97% polyester 3% spandex
- Pullover dress has elastic cinched waist
- Stamped gold accents w/ faux leather shoulder
- Belt has hook and loop fastener on the back and gold leaf print on the front
- Faux leather gauntlets have elastic band for secure fit
- Weapon and shoes not included
Gentlemen, Lend Me Your Spears
The mythology of Greeks and Romans wouldn't be much without the drama of the gods. They really went out of their way to show the danger of having too much time on their hands. Immortality will do that to you. The gods often occupied centuries of their lives with petty competitions. And it's not like they bowed out with grace either, Poseidon cursed Athens with drought when they preferred Athena's gift of an olive tree to the sea god's gift of a salty, useless stream.
Speaking of Athena, she was pretty great at setting mortals against each other for petty reasons. Now that we think about it, all the Gods and Goddesses weren't above that. No wonder why training for war was so important to the Greeks and Romans. Luckily for them, they had outfits that were both fashionable and easy to fight in. Want to raise up an army this Halloween? Folks are sure to join your battalion in no time, no enemies needed!
Product Details & Design
This lovely Made-By-Us wrap dress will make you look right at home in the arena of a Colosseum. The brilliant white dress zips up the back and has faux leather accents with gold stamped leaf print. The white is accented with geometric gold trim. You'll also get a belt that secures with a hook and eye strip at the back and flexible gauntlets that cover your forearms, making you ready for anything the gods might throw at you!
Fighting for Fridays
Having a good time is all but guaranteed in this sleek ensemble. And since it's designed by our company, you'll be able to wear this look again and again. Good thing, cause you'll want to wear this to themed events as well as Halloween. Throw on some gladiator sandals and call up Dionysus, it's time to fight the fun fight this weekend!
|X-Small||Dress Length (Back Length)||36"||91cm|
|Small||Dress Length (Back Length)||36 1/2"||93cm|
|Medium||Dress Length (Back Length)||37 1/2"||95cm|
|Large||Dress Length (Back Length)||38"||97cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length (Back Length)||38 1/2"||98cm|
|X-Large||Belt Length||39 1/2"||100cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Original, and great quality for PriceBy Current Customer | November 7, 2019This is a unique costume with a very nice Greek key motif and the gauntlets and belt complimented the dress perfectly. I did return it because I ordered a size too big. (It's impossible to tell with women's clothes.) But I will be purchasing from halloweencostumes.com again FOR SURE. A very well-run business.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so glad that you had a good experience with us. This Greek costume is so much fun for parties as well as Halloween! Hopefully, you found the right fit for your event, thanks for leaving a review!
- Runs largeBy Allie | October 23, 2019The costume looks good but it is very large. The belt is way too big for a medium costume and isn't very adjustable. The dress is also pretty see-through.Was this review helpful to you?