Hercules Costume for Boys
- Body Armor w/ Attached Cape
- Pair of Arm Bands
- Pair of Cuffs
- Pair of Leg Guards
- 100% polyester
- Pullover tunic
- Foam body armor front w/ fabric tie in back; attached cape
- Arm bands and leg guards have hook & loop fastener
- Headband ties at back of head
- Arm cuffs have spandex section for secure fit
When we think of heroes, a number of names come rushing to the mind, but only a few of them have been spoken of in as many incarnations as the mighty half-god of Greek mythology, Hercules! Whether he’s an animated youngster eager to prove himself to his fuzzy mentor or a long-haired and suave friend-to-all on a legendary adventure, the guy has it all! Strength, a winning smile, notorious combat proficiencies, and… did we mention half-god? Hard to compete with that one!
Sure, several of the ancient tales of Hercules don’t have the best of beginnings… or endings, honestly, but you have to give credit to a guy who can keep his chin up despite having a rather grumpy step-mother and uncle full of underworld angst. Between tackling ferocious monsters birthed from Echidna and winning the heart of a few Grecian lasses, Hercules has countless tales to be told.
This year, the stories can continue when you don your kiddo in this Child Hercules Costume. A comfortable white pullover tunic starts the look and you can armor your child up, next, with the foam body armor and attached cape. You won’t have to spend all day gearing your kid up, either, thanks to an easy fabric tie in the back of the armor. (Now, why didn’t the ancient Greeks think of that!?) Warrior-like armbands and leg guards close with Hook and Loop fastener and ensure that your child will be protected from all manner of monsters, but it might be a good idea to pick up a nice sword and lion-emblazoned shield just to make the beasties think twice about trying your demigod! The only question that remains is to figure out which of the kiddo’s parents is the god!
|Small (6-8)||Tunic Length||28"||71cm|
|Small (6-8)||Cape Length||30"||76cm|
|Small (6-8)||Child Size||6-8||6-8|
|Medium (8-10)||Tunic Length||28"||71cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Cape Length||30"||76cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Child Size||8-10||8-10|
|Large (10-12)||Tunic Length||30"||76cm|
|Large (10-12)||Cape Length||31"||79cm|
|Large (10-12)||Child Size||10-12||10-12|
|X-Large (12-14)||Tunic Length||31"||79cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Cape Length||31"||79cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Child Size||12-14||12-14|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 7, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Size Small (6-8)Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice CostumeBy Current Customer | October 13, 2017I really liked this costume, fit really well, and was authentic looking...the headband is really cheap looking though so I bought a metal gold leaf headband from Kohl's for $12 and it all looked awesome.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great boys gladiator costumeBy Kitten679 | January 29, 2017I bought this for my 10 year-old son to wear to Disney's Mickey's not-so-scary Halloween Party it fit him great it was the perfect length and it wasn't too tight had enough room to move comfortably in. He got a lot of compliments. He's 48 inches tall and wears a size 10/12 and this costume just fit him perfectly.Was this review helpful to you?
- Whit with my centurion!By Miranda Siano | November 12, 2013My son wanted a Roman costume like Rory on Dr Who. This costume was great! However, he didn't like the shin straps - he said they were too floppy and he wouldn't wear them. Also, we bought a helmet separately instead of the included headband.Was this review helpful to you?