Men's Poseidon Plus Size Costume
- Pair of Wrist Cuffs
- Shirt & drape: 100% polyester; pants shell: 100% nylon; lining: 100% polyester
- Short-sleeved pullover shirt is fully lined
- Shirt shell is mesh covered w/ bronze sequins
- Pants have elastic waistband, billowy organza overlay
- Faux linen cape drapes over shoulders & is secured by belt
- Metallic gold foam belt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Foam crown has elastic band at back
- Foam wrist cuffs slide on
- Exclusively made by us!
Do you hate being ignored? Wouldn't it be nice to have the power to cause earthquakes whenever anyone pretended not to hear when you suggest that everyone go grab some tacos? That would teach people to ignore your carne asada cravings.
Though they are old, powerful, and wise, the gods of Olympus are known for being petty. We can understand how Poseidon (or Neptune if you're Roman) would feel a little left out. Though his life was interesting, riding around the ocean floor on his chariot pulled by a team of underwater lobster-like horses called hippocampus (what's the plural of hippocampus, hippocampi?) he must have been quite lonely at times. It's said that even though he had a gorgeous palace at the bottom of the sea made of coral and gems he spent more time at Mount Olympus. Just goes to show that all the ocean-voyaging chariots and coral castles in the world can't replace family. It's easy to get ready for your Mount Olympus debut these days. You don't even have to achieve twelve labors like Hercules had to.
The wonders of the internet can now endow you with all the trappings you need to become like the great Poseidon. In the dramatic golden cape and seafoam green pants, all the ships of the sea will be at your mercy. You'll look regal in the golden arm gauntlets, belt, and the goldfish scale shirt. All you need now is your golden trident to take this ensemble from dramatic to earthshaking. This Halloween those mortals won't dare ignore you. If they say no to tacos this time go ahead and make the earthquake.
|2X||Shirt Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|2X||Waist||45" - 55"||114cm - 140cm|
|2X||Cape Length||57 1/2"||146cm|
|3X||Waist||50" - 60"||127cm - 152cm|
|3X||Cape Length||57 1/2"||146cm|
|4X||Shirt Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|4X||Waist||55" - 65"||140cm - 165cm|
|4X||Cape Length||57 1/2"||146cm|
|5X||Shirt Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|5X||Waist||58" - 68"||147cm - 173cm|
|5X||Cape Length||57 1/2"||146cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | October 15, 2020Size 3XPants wear a bit big and top was a little snug but over all great outfit.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...You make a regal God of the Sea in this Posiedon Costume! Thanks for leaving a photo and a review!
- Great costume for big and tallBy M | November 17, 2018High quality costume! Got a lot of compliments! Fit my husband (6’4, 300ish lbs) perfectlyWas this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2022Size 5XVery weird fit. The pants are huge and the shirt is small. The pieces on the shirt fall off easily. The arm pieces also run small.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Beware of sizingBy Anonymous | June 1, 2022Height 5'5 | Weight 280 | Size 3XBought a 3x for my son who is 280lbs and around 5'5. The pants were huge. He had to pull them up to almost chest in order for them to look ok. The shirt however was snug. The shirt kept losing the gold "scales" from the moment it was taken out of package. Belt was snug. The shawl was a bit too long. Overall I was disappointed but it was what my son wanted(special needs adult) and he was happy.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume! came so quickly!By George | June 18, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?