Roman Warrior Adult Costume
- 100% polyester
- Pullover gray jersey tunic
- Foam and jersey armor has fringe trim and hook and loop fastener on the side
- Red jersey cape w an antique brass medallion drapes over your shoulders
- Fabric leaf headpiece has elastic band to secure on your head
Some days, you just feel like you could take on the world? You know, you wake up, do your morning routine and you just feel like you could win a battle royale in the Colosseum. Unfortunately, we're pretty sure they shut the Colosseum for exhibition matches over a thousand years ago, but that didn't stop us from trying to perfect the perfect costume for those days when you feel like a mighty warrior! And we don't think it should stop you from tackling the day like a Roman warrior!
We talked to our costume designers and they were on board. They got to work, watched a ton of movies about ancient Rome, and then, they crafted the designs for this Adult Roman Warrior Costume. This Made by Us costume capture the spirit of a classic Roman soldier, so you can have a look that matches your take-on-anything attitude!
Design & Details
This Adult Roman Warrior Costume comes with everything you need to transform into a warrior of the ancient world. It starts with a simple white tunic. The faux leather armor chestpiece fits over the tunic and features gold detailing to give it an elegant, Roman soldier look. It even has lion emblems on the fringe on the bottom! It also comes with a royal red cape, which attaches to the shoulders. Finally, the costume comes with a headpiece with metallic colored leaves. It all comes together for a style that will have you ready to charge into battle!
Bring Your Weapons!
If you've ever had a gladiator day, then you may have wanted to have the outfit to match your mood! This exclusive costume brings you an ancient look that helps you indulge in your inner warrior. Just make sure you pair this up with a few of our toy weapons to be ready for anything.
|Small||Tunic Chest||33 1/2"||85cm|
|Small||Tunic Length||37 1/2"||95cm|
|Small||Armor Chest||34 1/4"||87cm|
|Small||Cape Length||30 1/4"||77cm|
|Medium||Tunic Chest||36 1/2"||93cm|
|Medium||Armor Chest||37 1/4"||95cm|
|Medium||Armor Length||36 1/2"||93cm|
|Medium||Cape Length||30 1/4"||77cm|
|Large||Tunic Chest||40 1/2"||103cm|
|Large||Armor Chest||41 1/4"||105cm|
|Large||Cape Length||31 1/4"||79cm|
|X-Large||Tunic Chest||44 1/2"||113cm|
|X-Large||Armor Chest||45 1/4"||115cm|
|X-Large||Armor Length||37 1/4"||95cm|
|X-Large||Cape Length||31 1/4"||79cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Alejandrina | April 8, 2022Awesome...the adult's S fits most bigger 10 year-14...looks super cool and the quality is fair. Nicely stitched and decent fabric. Looks impressive when it's on.Was this review helpful to you?
- Thrilled with the costumeBy Julie | December 5, 2021We got this for a high school presentation on Greek and Roman gods. It’s a great costume and my 15 year old has barely taken it off… he went from too cool teenager to little boy, running through the house finding things to use as swords. It is comfortable and simple yet realistic enough looking to be fun.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | November 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?