Greek Warrior Costume
- Wrist Cuffs
- 100% polyester tunic
- One-shoulder tunic has faux leather shoulder strap, brocade ribbon edging
- Brown faux leather belt has decorative gold-tone studs; fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Brown faux leather wrist cuffs fasten w/ Hook and Loop fastener
Ancient Greece was the birthplace of so many amazing inventions we still use to this day. Democracy, the Olympics, delicious olives, you can thank the Ancient Greeks for all of that. You can also throw on this dashing Greek Warrior Costume, and show your love of ancient times for Halloween!
Whenever we watch a movie or play a game set in Ancient Greece, the warriors are always super ripped, and travel the world fighting enemy armies and mythical creatures while decked out in tunics and armor. While this may not provide the most effective protection against arrows, spears, or sword strikes, it definitely helps show off their battle-sculpted muscles! After all, nobody wants to see someone slay a medusa while wearing a cruddy poncho, or a pair of pants made out of an old sack. An epic battle calls for epic style, with larger than life heroes wearing bright togas and light leather armor that lets them strike quickly! And believe us, if you're going up against a mythical monster like a hydra or minotaur, you'll need to be quick.
This fearsome looking tactical-toga will get you ready for any kind of mythological action you run into at your costume party! The one sided tunic is classic Hellenistic period fashion, and features leather-like straps to match the studded belt and included wrist cuffs. You'll look like the most intimidating thing to come from Ancient Greece since trigonometry!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Nothing like the photoBy Current Customer | October 15, 2020Size StandardPurchased this according to the size chart online. When it arrived it was nothing like the photo. Material was bad quality and fit like a sheet. The photo shows 3 straps and the actual item had 4. The fourth strap was very awkwardly placed. The belt was not very adjustable so it did no good to provide a better fit for the costume.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks greatBy Pablo1982 | July 25, 2019Looks great. For $40 I expected a bit better. The arm bracelet and the belt needed a little more Velcro to fit different sizes. It was one set size but they don't exactly fit all. Bracelets kept falling up and down arms. The shoulder straps kept falling down but if you spend some time beforehand making adjustments (pins clips etc) then will fit great. Recommend but try on before the party so you can make necessary adjustments.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cool costume howeverBy J | March 3, 2019Cool costume, however, I ordered a small and it was a large fitting so I had to get it tailored. Then it looks nice after it got tailored. I removed the last brown strap farthest away from my neck because it would keep on dropping and wasn’t necessary to have. Therefore, I had 3 brown straps on my shoulder. I am 5’10” at 155lbs. With broad shoulders. I got everything tailored even the sides, and length to meet the expected picture. Moreover, Joyce was the one who helped me on this and clarified that it did come with the arm scuffs and belt even though it stated that it does not include them. Thank you.
Moreover, it is a nice costume, but the size does not fit so you have to tailor it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Too big and very cheaply madeBy Too big and very cheaply made. | December 10, 2018I bought a medium and it was falling off of me. I am 6 ft 190 lbs. Wrist bands were way too large, that I couldn't even wear them. Not a great fit. I don't think it would have been much better even if I got a small.Was this review helpful to you?