Rugged Spartan Men's Costume
- Skirt w/ Attached Belt
- Cape w/ Attached Harness
- Pair of Gauntlets
- 100% polyester jersey knit, stretch knit, & faux leather fabrics
- Jersey knit skirt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Skirt has attached faux leather belt
- Skirt hemline edged w/ printed geometric pattern
- Faux leather gauntlets have stretch-knit panel for snug fit
- Jersey knit cape sewn to top edge of faux leather harness
- Harness has antique-brass-tone medallion at right shoulder, metal buckle on chest strap
- Toy weapons shown in photo are sold separately
Antioch to the Acropolis
As time-traveling goes, zapping yourself into the ancient world of Greece or Rome would be the most enticing. Unlike most communities that existed before the 1900s, they had running water and respected the power of bathing. They had pretty advanced medical care, buildings constructed to help its residents stay cool on intense summer days, and paved roads. As long as you didn't end up in a colosseum, life would be pretty comfortable for a whole range of classes back in Rome and Greece B.C.! However, if you did happen to land your time machine smack in the middle of a colosseum fight, this is the costume that you'd want to wear when you stepped out of the machine and into the ring. With a dignified draping cape and flattering leather accents, you'll be a favorite with the crowd in no time. You might even have to go on an international ancient world tour. That sounds like fun! You'd get to see all those famous ruins when they were newly built. Just goes to show that if you're going to go back, you'd better dress to impress!
This stunning ancient ensemble is Made By Us which means it was created by our in-house designers. The costume features a jersey knit cape accented with a brass coin. A kilt trimmed in a geometric gold pattern is secured with a hook and loop fastener at the back. Faux leather gauntlets slip over your forearms for a tough, battle-ready look.
Are you ready to bring a touch of the B.C. era to your next costumed event? This high-quality look is a great choice. Complete your look with gladiator props from our collection. From a sword and shield or the tough spear pictured, you'll feel strong and brave once you're all decked out. Step into your next costumed event with brave B.C. style!
|X-Small||Skirt Length||13 1/2"||34cm|
|X-Small||Chest Strap Length||13 3/4"||35cm|
|Small||Chest Strap Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|Medium||Skirt Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|Medium||Chest Strap Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
|Large||Chest Strap Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Waist||41 1/2"||105cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
|X-Large||Chest Strap Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- I am SpartacusBy Anonymous | October 12, 2022Height 5’11” | Weight 170 | Size MediumCostume looks great and fits well.
Waist slightly smaller than expected for medium. Cloak is awesome.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 19, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?