Women's Deluxe Classic Toga Costume
- Tunic w/ Attached Shoulder Drapes
- Women's Deluxe Classic Toga Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Sleeveless pullover sheath tunic has cowl neckline
- 2 drapes sewn to left shoulder
- Black & metallic gold brocade ribbon belt fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
What do we think of when we look to the ancient time of the Romans and Greeks? Nobility! Finery! Passionate and powerful gods! Academic and tempered minds engaging in worthy debate and discourse over complex and important matters! Drunken nights of wild boasting and debauchery! … Well, not all of that seems like it belongs wrapped up into the same perceived culture, but… when you are in Ancient Rome, you do as the Ancient Romans did!
Whether you have ambitions of high society and the delightful antics that might accompany them or grand designs for a place among the ancient Roman gods, there is certainly one thing that holds true: you must look the part. And that part demands the perfect toga! The illustrious garment is seen worn both by Greek and Roman gods as well as the priests and, frankly, anyone that just wanted to be unbelievably comfortable whether at a party or in academic discourse.
And, whether you’re looking at doing a historical reenactment or headed out to the local frat for the perfect toga party, you are going to look fantastic, too, with this Women’s Deluxe Classic Toga costume. This sleeveless pullover tunic has a cowl neckline and two luxurious drapes of cloth off your shoulder. Not to be seen a commoner, you are accented with a ribbon belt of black and metallic gold brocade Be sure to add the right leather sandals and perhaps a crown of ivy and you’ll be ready to ascend without even needing to debate the deific origins!
|X-Small||Chest||30" - 33"||76cm - 84cm|
|Small||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|Large||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Chest||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length||35 1/2"||90cm|
Please reference our returns page to see if your costume is eligible for returns!
- Great style but thin materialBy SOD25 | October 23, 2016The costume itself is well made and a great style. Unfortunately the material is cheap, thin and clingy, so unless you want everyone to see your underwear you'll have to put something underneath. I returned the costume and made my own toga out of bed sheets.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- PerfectBy Current Customer | September 29, 2018Fits great. Great for the price. The fabric is a little thin. I will be wearing nude undies. :)Was this review helpful to you?