Down The Rabbit Hole Costume for Girls
- Bow Tie
- Hat Headband
- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- 100% polyester satin & velour fabrics; 96% cotton, 4% other fiber plaid twill fabric
- Dress has back zipper
- One-piece dress is styled to look like cutaway tailcoat jacket over plaid vest & satin dress
- Decorative buttons on on jacket & vest panels
- Foam-backed velour mini-top hat is attached to fabric-covered plastic headband
- Plaid bow tie has satin ribbon neck band w/ hook & loop fastener at back
- Fingerless gloves have faux fur backs, printed paw pads on palms
Oh No, I'm Late!
There's so much to do today! A duchess misplaced her gloves and fan, there's a random race going on and getting in the way of the Queen's croquet game (she'll definitely be cutting someone's head off), soldiers are painting rose trees, and the Cheshire Cat won't stop vanishing long enough to ask it questions. It's a mess - but you're prepared to deal with it. It's just another day in the wacky, wonderful land where you live (as long as you stay out of the Queen's way, anyway. And don't mention the tarts.)
Take a trip to an upside-down wonderland when you wear this Girl's Down the Rabbit Hole Costume! The outfit includes a cute-as-a-button dress designed to look like three separate articles of clothing. The top of the dress is made partly of blue velour with elbow-length sleeves ending in pastel plaid trim and white ruffles. It elongates into two tails in the back and has a wide lapel to make it look like a suitcoat. A pastel plaid inset trimmed with large pink buttons and a ruffly shirt inset is sewn beneath the velour to resemble a vest. The bubble-style miniskirt is made of shiny satin that poufs out beautifully. White fingerless gloves keep your paws covered and a pre-tied bow tie choker fastens around your neck. Top it all off with a mini blue top hat complete with pastel plaid trim and rabbit ears!
Time for Fun
Grab your pocket watch! Time is never what it seems down the rabbit hole, but that's ok: If you're always on time, you might never have gotten involved in all of the adventures!
- Super fun costume!By Caroline | November 1, 2022Size MediumMy daughter is age 8 and we ordered a Medium. She complained it was itchy so she wore an undershirt. It’s a beautiful costume but the bottom arrived very wrinkly and in retrospect, I should have purchased a steamer. I tried soaking it and hanging it out to dry but that did nothing. Overall, a great costume that we recommend!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Super fun costume! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Super fun costume! No (0)
- The cutest down the rabbit whole costume by far !By Desi | October 6, 2022Size SmallMy little princess is 6years old and she is dressing up as this cute Alice in wonderland bunny rabbit. The costume is so cute and pretty it fits my princess personality perfectly. The family is dressing up as The Alice and wonderland characters this year and we’re all set thanks to the great and perfectly made costumes from HalloweenCostumes.com !!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?