Kids Dapper Tweedle Dee/Dum Costume
- Shirt w/ Attached Bow Tie
- Shirt: 98% polyester, 2% spandex, pants: 100% polyester twill & pique knit
- Pique-knit polo-style shirt has 2-button placket
- Blue bow tie is attached at base of collar
- Twill pants have zipper fly w/ button at top
- Length-adjustable suspenders attach to waistband of pants w/ metal clips
- Baseball-style hat has hook & loop fastener size-adjustment band at back
- Hat has a 5" flag attached to button on top
- Exclusively, made by us!
ON THE HUNT FOR A TWIN
Everyone knows that we all have an evil twin, right? We're pretty sure that's just common knowledge, by this point, but you never want to assume anything. (That's what our evil twins do, after all!) Now, some folks are already born as a set of twins, so they're already probably having debates about which is the evil one. Of course, that opens up the question of whether or not a set of twins are both good and if there is an additional set of evil twins!
It's pretty scary when you really think about it. But, we've got a great test to help figure it out that was all inspired by Alice's classic adventure Through the Looking Glass. The Tweedle-Twins were both pretty easy-going folks that tended to agree with each other about everything... even agreeing on when and how they wanted to fight! So, here's the test: all you need to do is dress up in exactly identical clothes and if you each think the other looks great, neither is the evil one!
DESIGN & DETAILS
Now, if you need some help identifying your kiddo's good-or-evil status, we're happy to supply this Dapper Tweedle costume for all their Dee and Dum needs. This is a Made by Us exclusive that was dreamed up by our in-house design team that includes a fair mix of both types of twins. They all put aside their differences when it comes to crafting awesome feeling and amazing looking looks! This one includes a bright yellow shirt with a white collar, a pair of red pants with connected suspenders, and a matching hat with a yellow flag on the top! Finish the look off with a bright blue bowtie and your kid'll look wonderful.
Whether your tyke already has a twin or is still on the hunt, a costume like one of the Tweedles is certain to help them unite with another! (Of course, if both yours and the new twin end up being evil, we recommend extra doses of candy just to keep things from going mad!)
|X-Small||Shirt Length||17 3/4"||45cm|
|X-Small||Pants Outseam||25 3/4"||65cm|
|Small||Shirt Length||18 3/4"||48cm|
|Small||Pants Inseam||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Small||Pants Outseam||28 1/2"||72cm|
|Medium||Shirt Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Medium||Pants Inseam||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||21 1/4"||54cm|
|Large||Pants Inseam||27 1/2"||70cm|
|X-Large||Pants Inseam||29 1/2"||75cm|
|X-Large||Pants Outseam||42 1/2"||108cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Three StarsBy Vanessa | October 18, 2021Height 47' | Weight 66 | Size MediumCostume is cute, runs small. My son is a 7/8 and the shirt fits sooo tight and it came stained a little unimpressed with that. The flag on top isn't attached very well and immediately came off after removing from package.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?