Dapper Tweedle Dee/Dum Men's Costume
- Shirt w/ Attached Bow Tie
- Shirt 95% polyester 5% spandex pants 100% polyester twill & pique knit
- Pique-knit polo-style shirt has 2-button placket
- Blue bow tie is attached at base of collar
- Twill pants have zipper fly w/ button at top
- Length-adjustable suspenders attach to waistband of pants w/ metal clips
- Baseball-style hat has hook & loop fastener size-adjustment band at back
- Hat has a 5" flag attached to button on top
A CRUEL LITTLE JOKE
It's a rather mysterious beginning for the name of Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. Most assume they started in Wonderland, as all amazing things either start or end up. But, they most likely originated in a poem about comparing two folks who were basically the same and, by the writer's account, weren't worth the time of debate. Poor Tweedles are assumed to be simple-minded and derogatorily so.
But, the Tweedles should be given a hefty dose of credit. The twins are more than just identical in looks. They've got a personality that mirrors each other so completely that they finish each other's thoughts and sentences in perfect harmony. Even when the two decide to have a tumble and fight over a trinket or toy, the two do so in complete agreement. (Fortunately, they're usually interrupted by something terrible, because... Wonderland.)
DESIGN & DETAILS
If you go it alone, you'll have to decide, but with a buddy, there's no reason to hide when you're in this exclusive Dapper Tweedle Costume. Our wondrous designers have spent many years meeting and greeting the folks through the looking glass to ensure that this look is as lasting as the book it was based on! This shirt is a pullover polo of bright yellow with a beautiful blue bow attached. The pants are gleaming red, a match with the suspenders. Of course, the flagged hat is the real marker of a true Tweedle. The only thing you have to decide is if you're Dee or Dum... and who to partner up with for your twin!
THE JOKES ON THEM!
While folks are assuming that you're going to be a bit of a dullard, you can show off the dapper side of Dum and Dee when you show up in this exclusive Dapper Tweedle Costume. Fly your fun flag and team up with a buddy for some Wonderland fun!
|X-Small||Pants Length||40 1/2"||103cm|
|Small||Pants Length||41 1/2"||105cm|
|Medium||Shirt Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Medium||Pants Inseam||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Large||Pants Inseam||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Large||Pants Length||42 1/2"||108cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|X-Large||Pants Inseam||30 1/2"||77cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- As described- Great ItemBy Anonymous | October 18, 2019I bought this for my 13 year old son. He is clearly a little thinner than the guy in the photo is, so it is a touch baggy. Overall though, the quality was better than most places I've purchased from.
I would recommend it for a purchase.Was this review helpful to you?
- His/hersBy KendraAngarola | July 6, 2019Bought both the his & hers of this costume. Both costumes came with the hat flag off. Going to have to reattach somehow. Otherwise sizing and quality is accurate for the price point.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018Was this review helpful to you?