Men's Plus Size Mad Hatter Costume
- Jacket w/ Attached Vest
- Bow Tie
- 100% polyester
- Frock coat jacket has cuffed sleeves, false pocket flaps, decorative metal buttons
- Vest front has buttons at center front, w/ 2nd row of buttons for double-breasted look
- Pants have elastic back waistband, false front fly
- Bow tie has elastic neck band
- Foam-backed hat has wire in brim edge for shape
- Exclusively, made by us!
We pity the fool who doesn't respect the power of tea. The Mad Hatter is a true tea connoisseur. We're not talking Earl Grey here—we're talking T-E-A. You know, the 411. The skinny. Scandalous information. He knows the latest scoop about all the Wonderland residents before anyone else and it's all because of his regular tea parties. Did you think he invites characters like the March Hare and Alice over simply because he enjoys their company? Nope. He invites them over just so he can learn about all of the spicy talk happening in the kingdom!
Want to host a tea party of your own to get the scoop on all of your friends? Then you'd better have an extravagant look just like the Mad Hatter. Lucky for you, our costume designers worked hard to make this Plus Size Mad Hatter Costume the kind of outfit that's great for hosting Wonderland-style tea parties.
Design & Details
This Mad Hatter costume is inspired by the classic storybook character. The costume comes with a maroon jacket with an attached vest in front. The vest has a vexing pattern, perfect for playing the role of an enigmatic tea enthusiast. The costume also comes with a pair of pants, which feature an elastic band in the waist for a comfortable fit. The bow tie is a dark green color with polka dots to add a splash of color to the look. Finally, you can't be a Mad Hatter without the hat! This costume conveniently comes with a top hat to finish off the look!
Sanity is Overrated
When you wear this Mad Hatter costume, you can cut loose at the next tea party. You can spill the tea during your next party or just wear it to act like a crazy Wonderland resident!
|2X||Jacket Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
|2X||Pants Waist||44" - 53"||112cm - 135cm|
|3X||Pants Waist||48" - 57"||122cm - 145cm|
|4X||Jacket Length||34 1/2"||88cm|
|4X||Pants Waist||52" - 61"||132cm - 155cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Mad Hatters aren’t just for Halloween!By Anonymous | October 25, 2022I bought this for my son to wear to a Wonderland themed school dance, it was [nearly] perfect! At the recommendation of the site we picked the larger size but it ended up being a bit large in the shoulders and waist of the pants. We ended up buying suspenders because the pants would have fallen off without them, but you can’t see them with the costume on - even so, the suspenders kind of go with the outfit. My only suggestion would be to make the jacket pockets real otherwise there is no place to hold wallet or phone.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Mad Hatters aren’t just for Halloween! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Mad Hatters aren’t just for Halloween! No (0)
- Two StarsBy Louie | October 15, 2022Height 5foot 11 | Size 4XSizing is poor even with size scale. I ordered extra large Sizing. Pants you could fit two grown men but jacket is tight. Plans having adjusted adding to cosrBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?