Men's Mad Hatter Costume
- Jacket w/ Attached Vest
- Bow Tie
- 100% polyester
- Frock coat jacket has cuffed sleeves, false pocket flaps, decorative metal buttons
- Vest front has buttons at center front, w/ 2nd row of buttons for double-breasted look
- Pants have elastic back waistband, false front fly
- Bow tie has elastic neck band
- Foam-backed hat has wire in brim edge for shape
VACANCY: ROYAL HATTER
Wonderland Employment Agency is looking for a probationary tailor to assist a completely calm and loving monarch in the craftsmanship of elegant headwear. In addition to the creation of practically magical hats, the Royal Hatter typically fulfills the role of daily organizer of the Wonderland tea parties. Benefits include optional attendance to all Unbirthday Parties and an excellent mental healthcare plan, which we have found is in surprising demand for Wonderland tailors.
Requirements and skill sets for this position include a zany wit and impeccable style. No hat-making or tailoring experience actually required. Proper tea etiquette is an absolute requirement, however, we are completely open to your own definition of what that etiquette requires. (As you will be in charge of the tea parties, it is up to you to explain the rules for such engagements.) No training is provided for this position as the previous Royal Hatter is... indisposed.
DESIGN & DETAILS
Potential applicants to the position will be delighted to know that we can supply you with this Mad Hatter costume. This is a Made By Us exclusive that includes a pair of plaid pants and a vest front with printed designs appropriate for Wonderland wackiness. The maroon jacket gives you a lovely formal quality and the green bow tie finishes off the unique color palette required of a Mad Hatter. Of course, this look would not be complete without a top hat. This one features a maroon hat band and a printed tag on the side. All you need to supply is insanity!
BEWARE THE INTERVIEW
Once you acquire this Mad Hatter costume, you've actually already got the job. You'll be the official Royal Hatter of Wonderland. Team up with any other Wonderland character to ensure the best of possible tea parties. Just watch out for the Queen of Hearts. She may want to interview you and that tends to go... poorly.
|X-Small||Pants Waist||26" - 36"||66cm - 91cm|
|Small||Jacket Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||29" - 38"||74cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||32" - 40"||81cm - 102cm|
|Medium||Pants Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
|Large||Jacket Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||35" - 44"||89cm - 112cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||39" - 48"||99cm - 122cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Lauren Jones | November 1, 2021Size Mediumsuch a great mad hatter costume. Loved it came with the hat. The material is a bit thin, but overall can’t beat the look/price.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | March 8, 2022Size X-SmallI ordered X-Small because It seemed right by my husband's measurements and it came very small..
I order clothes from websites all the time and I never get the measurements wrong and this time it came very small and the fabric is non stretch so I guess that was a huge waste of money..Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 5, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Madhatter costumeBy Madhattee | October 31, 2021The costume runs small. I thought I would fit a large based on their description. But I ended up with a x-large. The costume fits fine now and is as seen in picture. Wish it had at least one pocket for a phone.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Size MediumBased on the size chart I thought a medium would fit. Not a chance. I should have gone with a large or even an extra large based on the cut. The cut is for a thin tall man, not a woman with curves. I can make the top work but no way on the pants. The material feels like it will last but it has no give. Will definitely order much larger sizes next time.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Matthew Caudle | October 20, 2021Size MediumNice fit, needs a shirt to go under it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Neil | October 14, 2021Nice quality, the size chart is a little off, pants and a little tightBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Missing piecesBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Size MediumNot one to leave a bad review but since this costume was missing the bow tie I now have to purchase one for another 15-20 dollars ..hope it gets to me in time… this costume wasn’t cheap and pants are basically see thru & now I have to spend more money - I spent almost 170 dollars on 2 costumes from you and one is missing pieces !Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good but no pocketsBy James | October 25, 2019Pretty good quality and details, specially in the hat, is comfortable enough for parties, the only downside is that you don't have pockets in any piece of the costume so you can't carry basic stuff like cellphone, wallet or keysWas this review helpful to you?