Mad Hatter Alice in Wonderland Pin Set
- Set of 4 Stick Pins
- Pins range in length from 6" to 7.5"
- Gold-tone metal stick pins each have a different head
- Each has a protective cap over its point
- Officially licensed
When you're a hatter who likes to travel around through Wonderland quite a bit, you're going to want to bring everything you need for making hats along with you. The Mad Hatter has a pocket with scissors, a bobbin ring with a few small pins, a bandoleer full of bobbins, and tons of ribbons. It can be a tough job! He's even willing to sell the hat on his own head! You ever wonder what those numbers meant? It's an old way to show its price; it means six pounds, ten shillings.
He even has a few of his fancy pins stuck in his hat! These favorites are probably a little more for decoration than function for our friend, but then again his middle name is "Mad" (well, it is when you call him "The Mad Hatter"). With these four pins officially licensed and looking this terrific, you know it's the only way to complete the most authentic looking costume imaginable for your next party. Once you've got it all together, you'll have to get in the mind of the Hatter, because we really want to know why a raven is like a writing desk.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Hatter's Hat pinsBy Karri | June 7, 2017PERFECT! Made my dogs costume pop!Was this review helpful to you?
- Good Quality, but…By John | October 2, 2021Size StandardThe pins themselves are beautiful and are of very high quality. My only annoyance with them is that they have no way of securing themselves to the hat. So I ended up buying super glue and glueing them to the hat and that worked. Just a head up…other than that, it’s a great buy!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?