Lil' Hatter Infant Costume
- Hat w/ Attached Hair
- 100% polyester fleece gingham & satin fabrics
- Fleece tailcoat jacket has sewn-in vest panels
- Vest panels have hook & loop fastener behind appliqued "buttons"
- Satin bow tie sewn to neckline of vest panel
- Gingham pants have elastic waistband
- Foam-backed fleece top hat has yarn hair sewn around inner edge
"We're all babies here" That's the quote, right?
Do you ever think about how weird it must be for your baby to come to be in this world of ours? First, there was the cold shock of air and his first cry. That was the first new skill that he discovered. The world was full of discoveries after that. It was a pretty exciting day when he noticed his hands, he stared at them for hours, clenching and unclenching them. Oh, and then he started to crawl, now that was really something!
In a way, life as a baby kind might kind of feel like falling down a rabbit hole. There are enough amazing, surprising thing in our world that we might as well exist in Wonderland, after decades on this earth we still are sometimes shocked about the way things roll out. If you're ready to encourage that wonder in the next few years by the time your child can make his own cup of tea he just might make a wicked mad hatter. The mad hatter not only has a great sense of style, he's never going to assume that common sense is true, he's got the makings of a great philosopher.
This ensemble has that crazy hatter appeal while remaining day care friendly. The ensemble features a dashing orange coat with tails, a bright blue bowtie, and a pair of dapper pants. Top it all off with the green top hat with a white yarn wig and he's ready to give Alice a hard time. Can you answer this question, "Why is a ga-ga like a goo-ga"?
|0/3 Months||Sleeve Length||8 1/2"||22cm|
|0/3 Months||Pants Waist||17 1/2" - 19 1/2"||44cm - 50cm|
|0/3 Months||Pants Inseam||8"||20cm|
|0/3 Months||Pants Outseam||12"||30cm|
|0/3 Months||Hat Circumference||17 1/2"||44cm|
|6/9 Months||Chest||23 1/4"||59cm|
|6/9 Months||Sleeve Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
|6/9 Months||Pants Waist||19" - 21"||48cm - 53cm|
|6/9 Months||Pants Inseam||9 1/2"||24cm|
|6/9 Months||Pants Outseam||14"||36cm|
|6/9 Months||Hat Circumference||18 1/2"||47cm|
|12/18 Months||Chest||25 3/4"||65cm|
|12/18 Months||Sleeve Length||11 1/2"||29cm|
|12/18 Months||Pants Waist||21" - 24"||53cm - 61cm|
|12/18 Months||Pants Inseam||11"||28cm|
|12/18 Months||Pants Outseam||16"||41cm|
|12/18 Months||Hat Circumference||19 1/2"||50cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Very big hatBy Current Customer | December 8, 2019The hat I got was not at all 12-18 months!!! It is very big.. very disappointing because my son won’t be able to wear the costume without the hatWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 17, 2018This is a super cute outfit! It's well made for the money and just simply darling. The sizes are more accurate than some of the stuff on here. Definitely happy with this purchase.Was this review helpful to you?