- Plush Heart Purse
- Red heart shaped purse
- Top zipper
- 100% polyester
- Attached strap for the wrist
- Great for a Tin Girl costume
We’ve all heard that we shouldn’t wear your heart on your sleeve. But sometimes that is exactly where you should wear it. Right out in the open so everyone knows just how much heart you really have. You are a caring individual, and you shouldn’t have to hide that from anyone. Let alone the people you are closest to.
With this Heart Purse you can let people know just how much you care about them all without saying a word. And with a purse like this, who would ever try to pickpocket from such an open loving person? No one would be willing to steal from your heart. You don’t have to sacrifice your personal style all because someone told you not to wear it on your sleeve. No, you wear your heart with pride.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- SO CUTE!By Elizabeth | October 16, 2013I loved this purse and it was perfect for my Tin Woman costume. It also was big enough to fit the oil can I got, my phone, inhaler etc. Perfect for carrying around at a party. love it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Alita | October 29, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Handle ripped off at the start of the night. SucksWas this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Sharron Corley | August 4, 2015Purse is just so-so, but will serve its purpose.Was this review helpful to you?