Adult Black Knee Length Crinoline
- 90% nylon/10% polyester
- Ruffled, multi-layered petticoat
Tell us if this sounds all too familiar. So, you've bought what seemed to be the best Halloween costume with the cutest skirt. However, once you slip it on, it looks flat, boring, nowhere near ready for a night of celebration. Well, what do you do now? Halloween is ruined, right? Might as well watch a B-grade horror movie on Netflix and call it a night… Wrong! You simply need to add one of our Black Knee Length Crinolines to your ensemble. It will easily take that look to the next level!
With this handy accessory, you'll have a tad bit more coverage and plenty more "poof" than ever before. This lovely crinoline goes with many of our costumes, from scary creature outfits to some schwifty 50s threads. So, be sure to take your time finding the right costume, and perfect your new look with this Black Knee Length Crinoline.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 6, 2020Size Medium/LargeWas this review helpful to you?
- Great additionBy Current Customer | November 9, 2018Great additon to a flared skirt. Well madeWas this review helpful to you?
- The size is very small for a M/LBy Current Customer | May 18, 2018I almost returned the crinoline because it is so small that I could not pull it up over my hips. The night before I was to wear the Sock Hop costume, I pulled the slip down over my head and it fit fine.
If it had been any smaller, it would not have gone over my head.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very disappointed!By Anonymous | October 28, 2016This runs EXTREMELY small. I ordered a M/Lg and it's child sized. Waste of money.Was this review helpful to you?