Womens 50s Saddle Shoes
- Pair of Shoes
- Faux leather shoes
- Off-white color on the toe
- Heel with a black center
- 1 inch heel
- Non slip tread
Okay cats, pop quiz time, and listen up because this could keep you from looking like a square some day! You may be the hippest in the bunch, who can out-dance anyone at the sock hop, has a perfect poodle skirt for every occasion, and can rock a pair of feline-framed glasses like no other. But do you know what kind of shoes to wear with your cool 50's style while you're twistin' the night away?
The answer is these swell 50's Saddle Shoes, of course! These boss faux leather shoes are modeled after the trendy footwear that were all the rage with gals in the 1950's, and are exactly what you need to finish off your hip vintage costume. Whether you're going for a preppy straight laced look or more of a sassy baby doll vibe, these retro shoes will keep you from ending up on the train to Squaresville!
|Size 6||Length (Heel to Toe)||9"||23cm|
|Size 6||Heel Height||1"||3cm|
|Size 7||Length (Heel to Toe)||9 1/2"||24cm|
|Size 7||Heel Height||1"||3cm|
|Size 8||Length (Heel to Toe)||10"||25cm|
|Size 8||Heel Height||1"||3cm|
|Size 9||Length (Heel to Toe)||10 1/2"||27cm|
|Size 9||Heel Height||1"||3cm|
|Size 10||Length (Heel to Toe)||11"||28cm|
|Size 10||Heel Height||1"||3cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 1, 2019Great outfit for my Gala-guest host is co-director of "Grease"!
Shades of my high school days relived for sure!Was this review helpful to you?
- Sock Hop SwingBy Tam O'Shanter | April 25, 2015I bought these shoes because they were a good value for their money. They shipped in the time promised and were of good quality. They do run a size small so will be returning them. Order 1 size bigger.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great ShoesBy Current Customer | November 17, 2016These shoes are well-made and very cute. Looked great with a 50's costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- True to SizeBy Lupalover | October 22, 2019The shoes run pretty true to size. Pretty good quality for the price. Also they could be worn for occasions other than Halloween in my opinion.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 15, 2018OkayWas this review helpful to you?
- Loved it!By Current Customer | May 25, 2017I loved it, but they were too big! They don't come in half sizes which is a bummer. I tried a smaller size but had to return them as they were just a little bit too tight. I give up.Was this review helpful to you?
- GreatBy Lilliana | January 10, 2017It came a week early and everything is fine except they easily get dented and dirty.Was this review helpful to you?
- this are a perfect finish for my outfitBy brydune | January 3, 2016These are great. They are well made and comfortable.Was this review helpful to you?