Elite Alice Women's Costume
- Dress: 97% polyester, 3% cotton, apron: 100% polyester
- Dress has back zipper
- Dress has eyelet hem edging, Peter Pan collar, large bow sewn to back waist
- Eyelet-edged lace apron attaches to dress w/ hook & loop fastener strips at shoulders
- Sash secures apron at waist
- Petticoat has elastic waist, multiple tiers of tulle, eyelet hem edging
- Black velvet hair bow attached to plastic headband
- Exclusively, made by us!
- NOTE: Lace and trim is an off-white/cream color
Life's a trip, right? Especially when you fall down a rabbit hole. You never know what you might find under the ground. Maybe it'll be a world in which you're much too small or maybe you'll find yourself in a situation where you are much too large. Either way, all you know is that there's no way to know what's going to happen next.
The world of Wonderland is a topsy-turvy place, sometimes literally. Maybe you'll play croquet with some hedgehogs. No, the hedgehogs aren't holding the mallets! How would they do that with their tiny little paws? Actually, that's a pretty adorable image and if you want to, imagine that instead of the sad image of a curled up little guy bracing himself for the mallet. There are other things to see of course, other than hedgehogs. There are babies that turn into pigs. There are rabbits running late and rabbits that always think it's time for tea. Everywhere you look you'll see animals that are ready to teach you a lesson that leaves you unsure of what you've even learned. And when you meet the royalty, you'll be ready to call the queen, king, and courtiers exactly what they are: nothing but a pack of cards.
The blue dress with its full skirt has the dreamlike quality that a trip to Wonderland calls for. Whether you're looking for an Alice costume for your tea party event or you landed the part of Alice in a play, you'll love the pretty details with ruffled eyelet along the hem of the skirt and around the elegant pinafore. Hey, whether you end up too small or too big, at least you'll look just as dreamy as when you started.
|Medium||Dress Length||42 1/2"||108cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- So Nice!By Sonya | October 29, 2021Size LargeLove! Love! Love!
Does not look cheap, not cheap made. I sized up most costumes run small so I could have done a medium. So many compliments all day long.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- ELITE ALICE COSTUMEBy Kara | October 18, 2021Size SmallI bought this costume for my daughter, size small and the fit was fine. She is about 5'2, 120 lbs. The issue I had with this costume was the bow on the back. It is terrible. The bow itself was uneven (one of the "bunny ears" of the bow was much larger than the other) and it was poorly stitched onto the costume so when the costume was on, the bow was totally lopsided and just hung there. I just cut the bow off completely (since it was so poorly stitched, a snip, snip with the scissors and it came off) and will tie the sash that comes with it into a bow in the back. The material of the dress was just....ok, not great. The costume will work, my daughter looks cute in it, but a little disappointed considering how expensive the costume is.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy LisaM | October 18, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Gorgeous costume!By Ginny1206 | June 25, 2020Height 5’1 | Weight 100 | Size SmallThis costume is very well made. It’s a little big on me, but the sash helps pull it all together. The dress is a thick material. The total length of the dress is 41”. The waist measures 30”, and the sleeve cuff is 12”. There is no elastic on the dress. The petticoat waist is really big, but I’m going to take it in, unstretched it’s 32”. That’s really okay, because it should sit lower than the dress waist anyways. It’s very full, with layers of tulle. The apron felt very secure to me, and I don’t think it would come undone on it’s own. The huge bow does have a little issue with staying straight. It doesn’t look bad, but I think I’m going to sew a couple large snaps on the dress and bow to keep the bow straight. It’s a stunning costume! You will not be disappointed.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Gorgeous costume! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Gorgeous costume! No (0)Monster Responds...Thank you for a detailed account of this Made by Us Alice in Wonderland costume!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018I love the costume! It is a heavy weight non-stretch polyester. Great quality and sewn very well. I thought I would need a large but used the sizing chart and ordered a medium instead. It fits perfectly! The sizing chart is very accurateWas this review helpful to you?
- Perfect FitBy Andrea | November 5, 2018I loved this costume. Fit like a gloveWas this review helpful to you?
- Decent But Not GreatBy Anonymous | October 28, 2018Site is having issues uploading the photos. The dress is heavy and sturdy but the petticoat, apron, and bow at the back of the dress have significant concerns. The bow is twisted and cannot be untwisted unless stitching is undone. The bow is also sewn offset due to the zipper but the stitching is minimal and I am afraid the bow may come off. The apron is frayed at the edges and is velcroed at the shoulders, not sewn at all and may come undone during wear. The petticoat lace is dingy, not white, and the stitching seems to be coming undone at the top mesh. I will be taking this costume to the cleaners to see if they can fix the bow and petticoat. I also want small buttons attached where the velcro is so I can button the apron on. The sash will help to keep the apron on but mainly around the middle. The headband seems decently done and velvety. I think it is the best crafted item besides the blue dress.Was this review helpful to you?
- HappyBy Anonymous | October 11, 2017I received my Elite Alice Costume today and I am very impressed. It is true to size and very well made. I am 4'11" tall so the dress comes below my knees which is perfect. I think I am going to have a lot of fun this Halloween!Was this review helpful to you?