Elite Alice Girls Costume
- Dress: 93% polyester, 7% cotton apron: 100% polyester
- Gabardine dress has back zipper
- Dress has eyelet hem edging, Peter Pan collar, large bow sewn to back waist
- Eyelet-edged lace apron attaches to dress w/ hook & loop fastener strips at shoulders
- Organza sash secures apron at waist
- Petticoat has elastic waist, multiple tiers of tulle, eyelet hem edging
- Black velvet hair bow attached to plastic headband
- NOTE: Lace and trim is an off-white/cream color
- Exclusively, made by us!
Have you ever wondered what Alice would have done if she didn't chase the White Rabbit down the hole leading to Wonderland? What if she got nervous and decided that taking a plunge down a mysterious hole in the ground might not be the wisest life choice to make? Would Alice then have accepted the underwhelming marriage proposal by Hamish Ascot instead? Would she have sat with Aunt Imogene at a table and contently eaten lemon cakes and crumpets? We just have so many questions about what would have happened to Alice if she din't save Wonderland!
It's really hard to say what Alice would have done if she didn't end up liberating her friends from the Red Queen's rule. No one will ever really know for sure, so we should focus on what YOU will do when you're pretending to be the one and only Alice. Once you're wearing this elite Alice girls costume, will you decide to go toe to toe with the Knave of Hearts and the Jabberwock? Or will you venture out on your own whimsical adventure, accompanied by your very own group of wacky best friends?
Those are all questions you're going to have to answer once you're wearing this costume because you'll look like the real deal; the real Alice. This tea length blue dress features puffed sleeves, a Peter Pan collar, and ruffled eyelet trim. In true Alice fashion, a lacy white apron adorns the front of the dress while a large white bow is tied in the back. A headband with a black bow is also included, completing the storybook look. Once you're completely outfitted in this look, you'll be ready to start your own adventure no matter what that may be!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Beautiful Dress!By Current Customer | March 27, 2018This is nicely made with quality fabric. So cute! The petticoat was too large for my girl and we had to cinch it, but the dress itself fit perfectly as sized!Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2022Costume is not this bright of a blue as pictured. It’s more of a muted blue also does not come with the bow on the back of the dressBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Size SmallA beautifully made dress with exquisite details. My granddaughter was thrilled!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 29, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Well made and prettyBy Cris | September 15, 2019This is a very well made costume. Please note, the white is actually an ivory color. Despite the color difference, it’s still a very nice costume. The fabric is heavy weight, and the details are incredible for a Halloween costume. My daughter loves it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018I bought this costume for my 11 year old niece to wear next year in New Orleans for Mardi Gras. The fabric is high quality and it fit her perfectly. She absolutely loved itWas this review helpful to you?
- beautifully made, good value for moneyBy Diane | November 17, 2018it's a lovely dress, very well made and a great value for the price paid. highly recommend.Was this review helpful to you?