Deluxe Toddler Alice Costume
- Hair Ribbon
- 98% polyester 2% cotton
- Blue dress buttons in the back & has puffy sleeves
- Built-in petticoat
- Ruffled white apron has self-fabric waist ties
- Tie black satin hair ribbon as desired
- *Tights and shoes sold separately
- Exclusively made by us!
Time For Tea!
Who is ready for a tea party? Alice is! Did you invite the Mad Hatter? We hope that you did because you know just how crazy he can become when he doesn’t get his tea at the proper time! But, let's be real, we all know who the real star of this show is: Alice. She always knows how to make an entrance at any party and her inquisitive nature makes her the girl everyone wants to talk to at any gathering. From the Mad Hatter to the White Rabbit and the March Hare, Alice will always be the one everyone is talking about after the party is over. And that makes her the guest of honor at all of the parties to follow! Needless to say, she's the center of attention even if the Queen of Hearts herself happens to make an appearance.
Product Design and Detail
We're sure that you want your little Alice to be the center of attention too, and this Deluxe Toddler Alice Costume is an adorable storybook costume for young girls that will do just the trick this Halloween. Your child will love the puffy sleeves and ruffles! The blue dress has buttons in the back, and the puffy sleeves are a fun detail. The skirt has an attached white eyelet petticoat to add volume and the ruffled white apron ties in the back. Add the final touches with the included black ribbon hair tie. Just pick up the black Mary Jane shoes and the white tights for the complete look this Halloween.
Down the Rabbithole
Your little one will feel like she's the other-worldly adventurer from the Lewis Carrol's classic novel when she's wearing this costume. The full skirt will billow out as she twirls, pretending to be singing and dancing among the flowers. Team up with the rest of the Wonderland gang with our wild costumes to make this a dynamic experience. After all, down in Wonderland, we're all mad!
|6 Months||Dress Length||16"||41cm|
|12 months||Dress Length||18"||46cm|
|18 months||Waist||21 1/2"||55cm|
|18 months||Dress Length||21"||53cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Super Cute Costume!By BRANDY S. | November 7, 2013This is a very cute and high quality costume. It did run a little big... We bought a 2T which is the size my daughter usually wears and it was a little big, but it still worked. The hair ribbon is literally just a black piece ribbon so I would recommend buying an actual hairband or bow to go with this look. Overall a great costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- Adorable Alice CostumeBy Tessa | September 18, 2016I ordered this for my 23 month old daughter in size 18 months. She is skinny but tall, and typically wears 18-24 month size clothes. The costume was a little large, so I had to make a few adjustments to move the buttons in the back and shorten it a bit for her. She probably could have worn the 12 month size to fit her perfectly. Do not order up a size, you may want to consider ordering down a size. But, she couldn't be more adorable in this costume. It is well made, the material feels substantial, and it is a higher quality than you would expect from a costume. I did use a different hairbow because the one that comes with the costume is just a black ribbon, which is typical for Alice in Wonderland, but it didn't work for my daughter's short hair to stay on her head. I'm glad I ordered this costume. I love it!Was this review helpful to you?
- PERFECT fit and qualityBy alyssarhea | February 23, 2013I am overwhelmingly please with this costume. I was nervous about sizing being too large based on the measurements listed, but it is a PERFECT fit.
The dress with slip detail, apron and hair tie are adorable and truly replicate the look of Alice. The blue is perfect and the built in slip has tiny embroidered flowers around the edge.
I looked on etsy, at similar dresses for upwards of $80+ and this dress is just adorable.
Sizing: I purchased the 12month for my daughter who is 11mo and this fit perfectly with a small amount of comfort space in the costume.
DD measurements: waist-17.5, height 30", weight 21lb 6ozWas this review helpful to you?
- Darling costumeBy LB | October 7, 2014I was very pleased with this costume. It is much better quality than I expected. The dress closes with buttons down the back and the apron is a separate piece. The dress has an attached lace-edged slip underneath which is a very nice detail. The lace is not exactly lace, more a lace-looking material, but the effect is good.
Size note: My daughter normally wears 5T but I checked the measurements of this costume in the 4T size (largest available) and the child's Alice costume against a dress that fits her. I was afraid the child's size would be enormous, so I ordered the 4T. It fits perfectly. My daughter is a slim 5T, about 43" tall and 37 pounds.
I was wary about ordering a costume online, but I can say that this one is a real winner. Just make sure you order the right size for your child - check the measurements.Was this review helpful to you?
- AMAZING!!!By Sunshine LLiteras | April 28, 2015The dress is made with quality fabric and well stitched. I would imagine paying far more for a dress of this quality. PERFECTION!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- totally adorable!By Anonymous | November 15, 2013I got this dress in a 2T for my daughter who is 2 1/2. I have never seen such a good quality Halloween costume! I got asked multiple times if it was homemade because because it didn't look as cheap as most kids store bought costumes do. The 2T was very roomy, my daughter is tall and skinny, and the length was nice and long, very true to the Disney cartoon version. The dress isn't floor length, I would say it's more tea length, hitting her at mid calf. I washed it before wearing and the shrinkage was minimal, if there was any at all. It comes in 2 pieces, the blue dress and a white apron, which is nice for washing. I would definitely recommend this dress, if you're even thinking about getting it do it! My daughter can probably wear it next year and it'll just be a little shorter. I had never heard of this site so I was a little hesitant about ordering from it but quality was great and shipping was fast so I'll for sure order from it again!Was this review helpful to you?
- Well madeBy Sirabarad | October 26, 2019The costume is very cute and well made. I am purchasing a black headband instead of using the fabric ribbon included...it won’t stay on my (very rambunctious) toddler’s head.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 21, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018The costume arrived in a timely fashion. It is very nicely constructed. I’m very pleased with the material, soft and hangs nicely. It washed beautifully and was virtually wrinkle free. I’m very pleased with this purchase.Was this review helpful to you?
- BeautifulBy AlxAnaJydnAdlia | November 11, 2018Great quality!Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute!By Anonymous | September 25, 2018Fast delivery, super cute costume, love the "homemade" look rather than the cheap looking Halloween costumes. Only complaint is the top button was not attached when we opened it so have to get the sewn on. Otherwise very happy with purchase.Was this review helpful to you?
- Adorable!By Anonymous | October 20, 2017This is well made, and such a classic Alice costume. It fits a little big. My daughter just turned 5 and the 4T is perfect if not a little big. The apron is definitely big in the arm ruffles (falling down), but it's an easy stitch or pin in the back to correct it. The material is nice and substantial, not the cheap stuff. It comes with the blue dress, the white apron, and black ribbon. We'll use a tutu she already has to give it a little flair in the skirt, but it's fine even without a tutu. Black Mary Janes were purchased from H&M online for $12. It's absolutely adorable. We can't wait for her to wear it at Halloween!Was this review helpful to you?
- So Cute!By Current Customer | September 20, 2017This dress is adorable and fits my chubby toddler perfectly! Based on the other reviews, I ordered a size 18 mo for my toddler who is wearing 2T clothes. She is 18 mo, approx 35 inches and 28 lbs. It fits her perfectly! I specifically chose this one over the deluxe version because I like that it has an actually tie-on apron (not one that hooks on the top of the dress with velcro. Can't wait for Halloween!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great buyBy freyes | August 28, 2017Quality is better than imagined. Sizes run big.Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect Alice Costume, but..By ryansmommy | December 31, 2016I got this for my 3 year old for Halloween; she looked absolutely perfect, quality was very good but the sizing ran very big. My first order was 2T and HUGE. Had to exchange and based on the size chart's measurements, I ordered the 12M size (my daughter is fairly small for her age). Thankfully it fit, but I was a little disappointed that this time the apron didn't have ties in the back but instead closed with Velcro. Also, the included headband wasn't a ribbon but a plastic headband with an enormous black bow, which I didn't care for. With a couple of modifications it worked great, she loved it and she looked like the perfect Alice. I highly recommend but be sure to read the size chart first!Was this review helpful to you?
- very nice costume, but bigBy Tessa | October 27, 2016this really is a cute costume and seems to be made well- my toddler looks adorable in it. however, the sizing runs very large. my 3 year old is a bit small for her age, so i ordered the 2T figuring it might be a bit big but we'd make it work. it was HUGE and falling off of her so i ordered the 12 month size in accordance with the website's measurements. this one actually fits her very well, albeit a tad bit short, but it will work. but i am disappointed in the fact that the pinafore is different in this size- it is bigger than the dress and the strings in the back don't tie but instead have a Velcro closure, which i don't like at all. and the headband is a hard plastic headband with a big black bow on top; not bad really but i would much prefer a simple ribbon. i'm not crazy about the fact that i'll have to make some modifications, but all in all this is a nice costume. just know that it does run big so pay attention to the sizing chart!Was this review helpful to you?
- CuteBy Tessa | September 21, 2016Better than I expected...Beautiful costume, very good quality. I bought for my baby girl.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome!By Tessa | August 25, 2016This costume is well made and so nice! I didn't expect it to be as great as it is at such a great price!Was this review helpful to you?
- Alice is in the houseBy Tessa | August 17, 2016I bought this for my 4 yr old grandaughter for her Alice in wonderland birthday party. She loved it and said she looks just like Alice (and she does) now I have to shop for somthing for me... madhatter maybe :) shipped quick and is soft. I also purchased the kids white petticoat adds a little pouf to the dress.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume!By Tessa | November 9, 2015This costume is surprisingly high quality for the price point (not cheap snag-y fabric or velcro). It shipped extremely fast. It does run slightly large--my daughter usually wears 3T and the 2T fits well. This costume has ensured we will buy from the company in the future.Was this review helpful to you?