Child Deluxe Alice Costume
- Hair Ribbon
- 98% polyester 2% cotton
- Blue dress buttons in the back & has puffy sleeves
- Built-in petticoat
- Ruffled white apron has self-fabric waist ties
- Tie black satin hair ribbon as desired
- *Tights and shoes sold separately
- Exclusively made by us!
Enter the world of Wonderland this Halloween with this Child Deluxe Alice costume. Create a world of your own, where everything is nonsense and yet everything is wonderous! Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Don’t be late for your important date - you never know who or what is counting on you to make an appearance! Don’t let down your colorful friends this Halloween - a classic costume is all you need to follow your destiny!
You won't have to deal with any nonsense when you pick up this HalloweenCostumes.com exclusive costume for girls. It captures the classic Alice look, and with top notch material and construction, you can be sure that she'll have a timeless style for this Halloween. This deluxe Halloween costume comes with a blue dress that has buttons at center back for easy on and off and features puffed short sleeves with elastic cuffs for added detail. For added fullness, the dress also features a sewn-in petticoat that’s edged with ruffled eyelets. A white pinafore apron that has ruffled shoulder straps ties at the waist to give it the full Alice look. Finish off your costume with the included black satin hair ribbon that can be tied however best fits your child’s hair. Check out all of our accessories to get her ready for a trip of her own to Wonderland, including black shoes, white tights, and a clock purse!
|X-Small (4)||Dress Waist||23"||58cm|
|X-Small (4)||Dress Length||31"||79cm|
|Small (6)||Dress Waist||25"||64cm|
|Small (6)||Dress Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Dress Waist||28"||71cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Dress Length||36"||91cm|
|Large (12-14)||Dress Waist||29"||74cm|
|Large (12-14)||Dress Length||38 1/2"||98cm|
|X-Large (16)||Dress Waist||30"||76cm|
|X-Large (16)||Dress Length||39 1/2"||100cm|
|2X-Large (18)||Dress Waist||33"||84cm|
|2X-Large (18)||Dress Length||40"||102cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Best costume!By Allison | October 18, 2014I bought this for my 5 year old to wear for Halloween this year! She wore it to a costume party today and everyone loved it! I bought the size small as she is wearing a size 6 in clothes now. I thought it looked just beautiful on her and she absolutely loves wearing! It was definitely worth the price!Was this review helpful to you?
- Outstanding aside from bad sizingBy mostlyoblivious | October 31, 2019This dress is very high quality and a worthy Alice replica in every way. Also arrived ahead of schedule. One downside is the sizing, its all wrong. Apparently this dress was made for the Alice that ate the cake because, well its huge. For a child's dress anyway. The small fit my 10 yr old, 77 lb daughter just about perfect. Size this down.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Definitely worth the buy!By Kaitlyn | October 12, 2019I just received my costume today and I’m impressed with what I got! It will naturally need to be ironed out but that’s to be expected.
A petticoat isn’t really needed as I thought I would need to buy one but the built in works perfectly. The apron fits on great (and yes, it’s detachable)
I’m 4”11 and I weigh 102 pounds so we got an extra large. Make sure to measure before buying as I was originally going to order a large but didn’t.
The only downside I have to say is that I will need pins for the shoulders of the apron as they fall down when I bend down. Besides that, they stay on perfectly fine.
If you are looking for a nice Alice costume, this is definitely the one to go for!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Beautiful CostumeBy Christie | October 27, 2018My 11 y/o daughter loved it. She is tall & thin and currently wears a loose 11-12 slim. I ordered a medium. It's not extra big but I did crisscross the ties in back through the straps of the apron so it wouldn't slide off her shoulders. We could have probably gone with a small. Very well made, not a thin satin type polyester costume, & it ironed well, she came home from school with no wrinkles. She did wear a 3 hoop pettiskirt underneath to give it an extra puff.Was this review helpful to you?
- Alice in Wonderland girlsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2018The dress is beautiful. It fits fine, I went by the chart provided. It was hard to find a classic Alice dress without too many negative reviews. Good thing I came across the ad on IG.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute costume but too big!By JLS | October 1, 2016I like the classic look of this Alice in Wonderland dress much better than the cheap satin ones you'll find out there. But beware! My 6 year old is currently out of a size 6 and into a 6X. I bought the S which says it's a size 6. It is very big. Fits more like an 8 or even 10. My daughter is on the taller side and this dress is almost full length. The next size down is an XS (4) which I would never have ordered but wonder if I should have. I'll have to make my own alterations for it to look appropriate. Otherwise, it's a nice quality costume. See my image of how it currently looks vs how it will look after I alter it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Make sure to measureBy Anonymous | September 18, 2018I highly recommend using the measurements. My daughter is 10 & wears a size 12, but we ordered the small based on her measurements & it fits perfectly!Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice Alice costumeBy LayDeeBugLove | March 26, 2013I purchased this costume for my daughter that plays the charcter of Alice in a school play. I was pleasantly surprised by the good quality of the costume. I was honestly expecting a very cheap looking and cheaply made dress, but it is very nice for the price that I paid. It fit my daughter perfectly, so I find the sizing to be accurate and the description and materials were spot on.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | March 2, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 16, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018It was huge! Nothing a few safety pins couldn’t fix. Definitely don’t buy bigger!Was this review helpful to you?
- Way too bigBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Large enough to fit an adult.Was this review helpful to you?
- Too cute and goid qualityBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Dress and apron are two separate items. The fit is true to size. They are good quality. Will need a quick iron before wearing.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Fit nicely. We measured vs using size descriptions. Good quality, quick delivery. Arrived a little rumpled, but ironed nicely.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Very good quality. Has already worn this as Alice and also pioneer girl. Good value and will last for many hand-me-downs.Was this review helpful to you?
- Alice Wore it BestBy Peppermint Patty | November 12, 2018Great quality! Seriously, much better than I’d ever expect from a Halloween costume! The apron was slightly large around the arms, so I stitched it down to the dress and it stayed perfectly! True to size, she wears an 8 and I bought the size that fits 8-10, slightly longer, but I thought it was a great fit. The dress comes with a petticoat that added fullness. I purchased a separate headband because the black ribbon would never have stayed all day, but that still didn’t take away from the 5 stars I gave the dress!Was this review helpful to you?
- Classic Alice in Wonderland Costume!By Anonymous | October 14, 2018My daughter loves her new costume for Halloween! The dress is well made just make sure you take measurements to pick the right size. My daughter is 9 years old and she took a size small and it's a perfect fit!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great QualityBy Bell Tower Theater | April 20, 2018The nicest Alice in Wonderland dress I've seen. The separate pinafore makes it versatile since it can work with or without, and the pinafore can be used with other dresses.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fabulous qualityBy Anonymous | September 26, 2017I was so happy when I opened the Alice costume! It is such good quality and even has the ruffle at the bottom for an attached petticoat look. Better made than a Disney Store one. I ordered extra large and my child is 4'11" and 90lbs. a perfect fit.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great quality and very cute costumeBy Current Customer | October 17, 2016I love the material of this costume. It is not at all cheap looking. Looks very authentic. We are going to Disney World in a few weeks for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween and I wanted to keep my 6 year olds costume as simple as possible.
She loves it, is TRUE TO SIZE and looks great on her!
Best Alice costume I have seen.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume!By Awhite | September 19, 2016Love this costume! Great quality fabric!Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent quality/price ratio ! do not hesitate !By Williamson | September 9, 2016After having compared many Alice costumes for my 9 yo daughter birthday (even with the Disney one), I was more than happy to have fixed my choice on the Halloween costume one's ! The fabric is really nice and the dress is as nice and qualitative as you may guess on the reliable picture ! Now my daughter really looks like the true Alice and she feels so. I chose the Medium size (8-10), which is perfect for her. In addition, the sending was really fast : I live in Paris and received it 5 days later. I am very satisfied of my first order!Was this review helpful to you?
- Beautiful Dress.By Anne | July 31, 2016I got it for Halloween ,but I've worn it so many times this past year ;-;
It says that the costume can be harmful or something. Hopefully someone can clarify why that is?
I'm about 4'11 so a Large (12-14) fit me wonderfully.
The ribbon could be a tad longer in the back to create a larger bow.
The ruffles on the apron could also be removed and made to look like Alice's original dress ,but other than that 10/10 on the placement of colors.
The blue could be lighter ,but the shade of blue is alright considering the price you're paying.Was this review helpful to you?
- GOOD QUALITYBy majed alhazmi | May 19, 2016Like others have said this is a good quality costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love thisBy Williamson | May 19, 2016Love thisWas this review helpful to you?
- BellissimoBy Tania | May 11, 2016Ottimo materiale, ben confezionatoWas this review helpful to you?
- Perfect!By Williamson | May 1, 2016This Costume came exactly as shown. I bought this for my granddaughter who was in a Play. Was great quality as if someone made it for her personally. Material was great. Fit true to size. Would recommend it for anyone!Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome Alice!By Williamson | November 3, 2015Wow! I am a costume snob, and I usually hand make my kids costumes, but I didn't have time this year. I searched the Internet for a suitable Alice dress for my daughter, and most I found looked cheap, and inaccurate. I finally found this one, and after reading the reviews decided to try it. I bought a Medium for my daughter who wears size 8/10. When it arrived I was immediately impressed with the quality... It looks handmade, and several people asked me if I made it. The apron was a little big and would slip off my daughters shoulders, but I crisscrossed the straps, and it was an easy fix. This costume was awesome!! And most of all my daughter loved it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good QualityBy Williamson | November 3, 2015This costume does not look cheap, very impressed and sizing was perfect.Was this review helpful to you?
- very niceBy Patti | September 7, 2015Like others have said this is a good quality costume. I bought the medium for may daughter size 10. I may get a white petticoat underneath to make the skirt poof more.Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks custom!By angela | June 10, 2014I ordered this costume for my daughters part in a children's production of Alice in Wonderland and it was perfect! We had tons of compliments and many people asked if I had sew it myself-very authentic, good craftsmanship, nice fabric, the list goes on and on...
If your are looking for a nice costume this is the one-definitely not cheaply made!Was this review helpful to you?
- worthy itBy Anonymous | November 17, 2013I was very happy with the quality. Usually Halloween costume are flimsy, a piece here a piece there and tie around, stuff like that. This one is not. Very well made, very cute. It is a real dress and a real apron. I loved it, my daughter loved it. If you are looking for Alice's costume, you won't go wrong with this.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good qualityBy RICHELLE L. | November 12, 2013Way better than I expected as far as quality. The costume was accurately represented in photos. It's a fairly simple costume, but my daughter got several compliments, and she was very pleased. We would definitely look to buy here again.Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent quality and very authentic!!!By Anonymous | November 8, 2013My 10 year old daughter LOVED her Alice costume and so did everyone else!
It is put together like REAL clothing. Excellent quality and totally adorable. She's worn it three times, and it still looks like new.Was this review helpful to you?
- Darling costume!!By wendy | October 3, 2013After seeing so many cheaply made, thin, shiny polyester costumes that all look similar, I was sooo pleased when I received this costume! It is not like any of the others--quality and design-wise.. It is well made, and my daughter loves it! The petticoat underneath gives it some "poof". My daughter is not quite 6 1/2 yrs and on the smaller side., so I ordered a size SMALL. It's a tad long and apron a bit big but no big deal... If your daughter is younger, maybe try a XSMALL...
If you're on the fence, go for it...price is right, too!!Was this review helpful to you?