Adult Deluxe Alice Costume
- Hair Ribbon
- 98% polyester 2% cotton
- Pinafore has ruffles around the shoulders and ties at waist
- Skirt has sewn-in white slip trimmed w/ eyelet lace ruffle
- Blue dress fastens w/ buttons at center back
- Dress has puffed sleeves & Peter Pan collar
- 44" long black satin hair ribbon
- Also available in plus size
- Exclusively made by us!
"I'm afraid I can't explain myself, sir, because you know, I'm not myself."
Do you ever find yourself a little confused? Perhaps confudled? Maybe you just often think this way is that way when really it’s this way? Or was it just that you didn’t hear him say what he said just what you thought was said?
Now you can look exactly like your favorite, though often confused, storybook character when you wear this Adult Deluxe Alice Costume! This is a complete costume that will make you look like you are chasing the white rabbit! This unique and exclusive Alice costume is perfect for Halloween, plays, or even for the start of a cosplay costume. The adult costume includes a blue dress that fastens with buttons in the center of the back. For added detail, the dress has puffed sleeves and a Peter Pan style collar. The white pinafore apron has ruffles around the shoulders and ties at the waist for a comfortable fit. The skirt of the dress has a sewn-in white slip trimmed with eyelet lace ruffles. Also included is a long, black satin hair ribbon that you can tie any way you wish. Pick up a pair of Mary Jane shoes to complete the look! Don’t forget the white tights and clock purse - they will truly set your costume apart from the others! This Halloween is just a rabbit hole away when you choose this affordable and fashionable adult Alice costume!
|X-Small (0-2)||Dress Length||40 1/2"||103cm|
|Small (4-6)||Dress Length||42 1/2"||108cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Dress Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
|Large (12-14)||Dress Length||44 1/2"||113cm|
|X-Large (16)||Dress Length||45 1/2"||116cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- A sweet 16By Anonymous | December 9, 2013I bought this dress for my daughters sweet 16 party. The make and fit of this dress was perfect. Using the sizing chart her dress was true to it's fit and color. I did have to him the apron a tad bit. This dress is very well made with real buttons up the back and a full petticoat. We are both very happy with our purchase.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome Alice costume (with some small alterations)By A.S. | November 15, 2015I haven't seen any reviews from MEN who wore this costume, so here's one. :) I'm 5'9", 150 lbs., and the Medium fit me perfectly. As the other reviews noted, it's well-made and uses high-quality fabric.
I did make a few modifications that had nothing to do with gender: I shortened the shoulder straps on the apron by a few inches (by cutting them in back where they joined the waistband and then re-sewing them). And I folded back the wide white frills below the shoulders in front, holding my folds in place with very small stitches; it looked much better that way. I also used small safety pins to keep the apron straps from falling down my arms, but they stayed hidden under the big blue collar.
Idea for an additional accessory: make a "Drink Me" tag, and use a rubber band to attach it to whatever you're drinking at the party!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...What a great looking Alice you make! Thank you for the information regarding the modifications that you made, and having the "Drink Me" tag for your beverage is a great idea! Thanks again for the photo and the feedback.
- Cutest Alice EverBy Anonymous | November 10, 2013The quality of the Alice in Wonderland costume is very high. There was no skimping on material and color was a perfect Alice Blue. I received many compliments and can wear this many more times or pass it along to family or friend. Also loved that I could quickly return it for a more perfect fit. Can't wait until next year to try another high quality, maximum impact costume, Better yet, I'll shop now and try for a discount.Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent qualityBy Glimmerelf | October 15, 2013I whole - heartedly recommend this costume. It is properly constructed. The material is 90 poly / 10 cotton, but it feels more like cotton. The material is not see-through or super light weight. Seams are well sewn. The back is fastened with blue buttons that keep the back closed. The skirt ruffle isn't just a ruffle attached to the blue skirt. The ruffle is at the bottom of an interior second layer. This second layer adds a nice little fluff to the skirt bell and will certainly add warmth for those cold Halloweens. This is the best of 3 Alice costumes I purchased.Was this review helpful to you?
- Almost PerfectBy J.M. | October 6, 2014Being big on top with a bit of a tummy, it can be hard to find the right fit. I ended up picking the XL to give myself a little bit of extra space and it fit perfectly, except it's a little bit too long (nearly to ankles). While it's not my ideal length, I think it will be ok since it should be a bit chilly out. I'm about 5'4".
Make sure you check the size chart and make sure there will be a little bit of extra space!
The quality of the material is great, and you don't need an extra petticoat for it. It's not see-through, there's enough buttons up the back to keep it closed, and the skirt feels just right (not too thick or too thin).
I'm also really glad that this classic Alice costume was offered here (and in many sizes), since it seems most places only offer women "sexy" Alice or a cheaply made classic Alice with velcro closure in back.
Great value for the money; exceeded my expectations.Was this review helpful to you?
- great authentic costumeBy Anonymous | November 17, 2013I love this costume and will use it again and again. I was looking for authentic old school Disney style Alice and this was perfect. The apron was a little big and I had to pin the straps to keep them up but other than that its perfect. The dress has a built in slip and its all ruffled so it gives the skirt a full fluffy look. The fabric is of good and durable quality. It buttons securely up the back and fits very nicely. It's a costume that can easily be reused cor years and well worth the money. Highly recommended.Was this review helpful to you?
- Wonderful wonderland outfitBy Beadana | August 2, 2020So nicely made, and the detail was terrific- so much better than expected. A quality costume, usually an oxymoron in this world of cheap materials and workmanship.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you so much for your lovely review! Since this Alice costume is Made by Us, we're glad that you noticed all the little details and the high-quality fabric.
- BeautifulBy riaria25 | August 31, 2019This is a lovely well made costume. The apron does have very long shoulder straps. Even if you can't sew much it's an easy fix. I was able to cut the straps and a quick run through the machine made the straps shorter. The length is perfect and a medium runs true to size for this 5'1 woman. I wear a size 6 or 8 and weigh 160. You won't regret this purchase.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Great, except...By Kim | November 13, 2018Overall great costume except for the sleeves. Unless you have the skinniest arms possible, the elastic around the sleeve will cut off your circulation! I had to remove the elastic which was stitched in really well and then the sleeves didn’t look as good anymore.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Costume!By Megan | October 28, 2018I was skeptical about ordering this, but the costume was excellent! Make sure to leave enough time to get it pressed.Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect for our Disney Themed Spirit WeekBy Current Customer | January 18, 2018Great value. I sew and could not make this for the amount I paid. Came right on time when they said it would be delivered!Was this review helpful to you?
- Lovely well made costume!By ace | October 22, 2017This is a well made costume, and we are so happy we purchased it! However, we found It's best to review the size chart with the dimensions of the product itself, and skip the automated recommended sizing. The automatic recommended sizing advised to get a size Medium; however upon looking at the reviews, a gentlemen noted that he was 5'9'' and 150 pounds, so we restudied the size chart, and thought that a size Small might be a better fit, although the chest may just fit without any room, so we are so glad we just followed the size chart under the dimensions, and saw the gentlemen's review because when it came, we found that it just fit, without much room in the chest, but everywhere else had room so we are so glad we went with the size small, since a size medium would have been too big. For a point of reference almost 5'3", 130 pounds. Thanks to the gentleman's, and other people's reviews which helped with our purchase. The reviewers were also correct in regards to the straps that were much too long. However, that was an easy fix, where we just folded approximately 2 inches where the straps on the bottom meet the apron strings and shortened and made some stitches and the costume was good to go. No need to cut the strap, It didn't take much time to do that, and the costume is good quality and well made, so well worth a tiny effort. Absolutely loved this costume, and the quality was excellent, so we will have many future years to use this for fun storybook party events, halloween, etc. Great Buy! This was our first time we discovered this website, and will make many more future purchases. Thanks!Was this review helpful to you?
- Beautiful Alice!!By Paula | September 26, 2016The costume was super nice!! My teenage daughter was the best dressed Alice during Homecoming week!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Amazing!By Cassie | September 9, 2016I got a medium and it fit perfectly! One of my favorite costumes purchased from this site! Highly recommend!Was this review helpful to you?
- Disney partyBy Vivian | August 8, 2016Can't wait to wear!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great buy!By Anne Hauck | November 15, 2015Great buy for the money! Very well made, real buttons instead of Velcro. Got the XL, fit was good, a little long and the elastic in the arms is really tight, will have to adjust that. As another review said, the arms of the apron are way too big, so will need to shorten them so they don't fall down. Couldn't have made it cheaper, so very satisfied.Was this review helpful to you?
- Beautiful costume!!By Anonymous | July 29, 2014My 16 year old daughter was asked to dress up as "Alice" for a little girls Disney themed camp here in town. She was told just to use items she already had, but when I spotted this costume I decided to send for it. I am so glad I did. The quality is excellent, nice material and workmanship, and it fits her perfectly. She absolutely looks just like Alice, its adorable. I would highly recommend this!!Was this review helpful to you?
- beautiful! Much better than i was exspectingBy Princesspartysbybonnie | March 10, 2014High quality costume, dont go by the picture. its actually quite nice in person. i was convinced by another customers feedback on this costume. A++Was this review helpful to you?
- So fun !By Anonymous | November 8, 2013I couldn't believe how well made this costume was especially for the price. It was perfect! It was so fun wearing this and everyone loved it.Was this review helpful to you?