Deluxe Women's Mad Hatter Costume
- Jacket w/ Attached Shirt Front
- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- Jacket body: 84% polyester, 16% rayon, attached shirt front: 100% polyester
- Shirt front and lace cuffs are sewn onto jacket
- Floral print bow has ribbon ties around neck
- Soft lace-covered foam hat has pink ribbon band
- Functional buttons on shirt and coat
- Floral print fingerless gloves
- Exclusively, made by us!
Have you ever been to a tea party that seemed a little bit... off? Like, the other guests were acting weird, the tea tasted funny, and the host's cat just wouldn't stop telling you riddles? Those are awkward situations, but if you show up in our Deluxe Women's Mad Hatter Costume, you'll fit right in at any crazy tea party!
Strange parties are to be expected when you're hanging out in Wonderland. With wild characters like the Dormouse, the March Hare, and the infamous Hatter throwing these get-togethers, you just know they won't be sitting around and nibbling mini sandwiches while quietly discussing current events. At a Wonderland party, there will be spirited conversations about nonsense and tomfoolery, everyone will suddenly change their seat at a moment's notice, and the tea will possibly make you get bigger or smaller in size, or at the very least be mind-expandingly delicious! These parties sound like a blast, but are definitely not for the timid.
Luckily, you can always look like you're ready for a wild time simply by wearing this exclusive costume to your party! We've designed this elegantly quirky jacket to be the perfect party look, with lacy cuffs and a sewn-in collared shirt. We've also included a floppy bow tie and fingerless gloves with a matching floral pattern printed on them, and a soft black top hat to complete this dashingly psychedelic style. Show up with all of your friends in a Wonderland themed group costume to make it an eccentric sight to behold!
|X-Small||Jacket Length||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Small||Jacket Length||39 1/2"||100cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length||39 1/2"||100cm|
|Large||Jacket Length||39 1/2"||100cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length||39 1/2"||100cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Great costume!By Dorothy | November 12, 2022We needed a March Hare so I took this costume and made it work. Worked out great!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great costume! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great costume! No (0)
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | April 8, 2022Loved costume and material. Just waiting for the large to come back in-stock, since medium runs small.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 19, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | November 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Anonymous | May 18, 2021Height 5’4” | Weight 120 | Size MediumSize ran small. She usually wears small but would rather have it too big than not fit so I got a medium. I had to take out the fitted darts in the back for her to button the jacket. Very cute outfit and was great for the tea party.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Way to small - disappointedBy Current Customer | October 22, 2019Even though I followed the measurement guidelines, this costume runs way small. Very disappointed!
Now having difficulty returning, 18% restocking fee and shipping. Ugh!Was this review helpful to you?
- Way Too SmallBy Anonymous | October 3, 2019I love the overall look of this costume, but it does have its issues. Based on the other reviews, I measured and re-measured and then ordered a size up (XL). It’s still way too small - it fits, but only if I leave the top button of the jacket undone (luckily the bow covers it). The model in the picture must be a size 0 wearing a large. The other issue is the hat. I am not lying when I say I have the world’s smallest head, and this hat did not fit on my head! I was completely shocked! It barley fits my child’s head. It’s also kind of lackluster for being part of a Mad Hatter costume. Pretty disappointing.
Anyway, thanks to the exclamations of my family that they love the look and think I look great in it, I’m keeping it, but I did order a better hat off of Amazon.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Runs smallWas this review helpful to you?
- Cute coat-hatBy Karetomuch | November 4, 2015Very fitted, fits small -have to returnWas this review helpful to you?