Raving Mad Hatter Women's Costume
- Pair of Stocking Bow Pins (Stockings Sold Separately)
- 100% polyester velvet, satin & twill fabrics
- Dress has back zipper, length-adjustable elastic shoulder straps
- Diamond-patterned inset panel edged w/ gold braid & purple sequins
- Layered skirt has asymmetric hemline, longer in back
- Shrug has bow tie sewn to neck band that closes w/ hook & loop fastener
- Shrug has cuffed sleeves trimmed with lace, sequins & gold braid
- Velvet hat has memory wire in brim edge
- Hat has purple satin band that anchors card & peacock feather
- Diamond-patterned ribbon bows attach to stockings w/ included safety pins
- Gloves, petticoat, and stockings shown in photo are each sold separately
Wonderland is a brand new scene. Alice's waking life was set securely in the Victorian era with lace chocked corsets, perfect curls, and spotless gloves. But just a few bunny hops away, the scene down the rabbit hole was getting wild. Nothing is boring in this underworld. Those buttoned-up Victorian morals? They simply don't apply. The world is full of vibrant talking flowers, magical cookies that will change your size, and power enraged queens, they don't have time for salad forks and fainting couches. And the fashion-forward leader of this kaleidoscopic kingdom? The Mad Hatter! The Mad Hatter has a crazy look with checkers, hearts, and vibrant colors.This is someone who knows how to rock a mad look. She's shaking things up in this underground dreamworld. When you're dressed in this Mad Hatter costume any party you hold will be a tea party that no one is ever going to forget.
You'll feel like a mad boss in this gorgeous dress with its layered skirt with a purple peplum topper, diamond-patterned fabric, and a retro card pattern that matches the card patterned train. The velvet bodice has a diamond-patterned front inset panel with purple polka doted decorative buttons. The dress is topped with a purple-trimmed brown velvet shrug with attached card patterned bow tie that ties the whole ensemble together.
It doesn't take long to feel at home with the March Hare and the dormouse when you're wearing a look as wild as this one! It's perfect for Wonderland themed parties, performances, or a Halloween costume that you could wear solo or with a group. Pair up with Alice and the Queen of Hearts to make the most of this season's whimsies. And for once, you can let your freak flag fly freely. After all, everyone knows that you all are mad down in Wonderland!
|Small||Dress Length (front)||30"||76cm|
|Small||Dress Length (back)||54"||137cm|
|Medium||Dress Length (front)||30"||76cm|
|Medium||Dress Length (back)||54"||137cm|
|Large||Dress Length (front)||30"||76cm|
|Large||Dress Length (back)||54"||137cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length (front)||30"||76cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length (back)||54"||137cm|
- Great Costume!By Kitnwskr | October 30, 2018This costume fit as expected and was super comfortable. I got lots of compliments on it! I was pleasantly surprised that it came with the hat, as the description didn't mention that :-)Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- So excitedBy DS | July 23, 2021Height 6ft | Weight 195 | Size X-LargeCan I explain how excited I am to find a fun, flirty, woman’s costume that’s not all about T & A. The fit is amazing I bought the purple tulle skirt for underneath, the stockings, hat and caplet are all amazing m. The price was amazing and I all set for my adult party in a few weeks as well as Halloween!!!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Debora Holcomb | October 8, 2020Size MediumVery happyWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | August 1, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 23, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 15, 2019Was this review helpful to you?