Plus Size Men's White Rabbit Costume
- Jacket w/ Attached Tail
- Pair of Gloves
- Bow Tie
- Jacket 85% polyester 15% rayon vest 95% polyester 5% metallic pants 100% polyester costume
- Brocade vest front has fabric neck loop, ribbon waist ties, decorative buttons
- Velour pants have elastic waistband
- Floppy bow tie has elastic neck band
- Faux linen jacket has buttons at center front, stuffed tail sewn to back
- Foam-backed top hat has attached velour hood that covers sides & back of head & neck
- Hood has hook & loop fastener under chin
- Stuffed, bendable ears at sides of top hat
JUST IN TIME!
We've finally figured it out. After decades of that poor White Rabbit rushing beyond Alice and crying about being late, we finally understand what went wrong! No longer will this little guy need to worry about angering the Queen of Hearts and risking his adorable noggin being lopped off. No longer will he have to sadly decline an invitation to join the March Hare for a delightful tea party with the Mad Hatter. (In fact, he just got a hat upgrade now that he's able to make it on time!)
Turns out that the whole time, the White Rabbit was bogged down by trying to get ready for all of his activities. One would think that a nice jacket would only take a quick minute and he'd be hopping down the lane and down the rabbit hole into Wonderland. But, nope! Attaining a reasonable courtly style takes quite a while. We should have figured, though. After all, with all the bunnies in the burrow, they hardly have the space to store their stellar suits! We have good news, though. We have a look that is going to be perfect and will have any rushing rabbit ready to go in a snap!
DESIGN & DETAILS
Our design team has been hard at work ever since discovering the cause of the White Rabbit's delay. We've come up with this Made by Us costume that is sure to solve that problem and more! It is time to enjoy this White Rabbit costume! This look features a pair of white pants with an elastic fit, a vest with an ornate-looking custom print, and a red jacket with a tuxedo slit and a puffy white rabbit tail sewn on the back. The gloves and hood match the pants and the latter has large rabbit ears coming out of a top hat that looks like it was hand-delivered by the Mad Hatter. Complete your look with the proper bow tie!
"WHERE WERE YOU?"
You will be able to give the Queen of Hearts a knowing smile and ask where she's been once you're ready for your Wonderland day in a blink thanks to this White Rabbit costume. (Of course, we don't recommend commenting on the Queen's schedule—that's a beheading waiting to happen!)
|2X||Jacket Length||47 1/4"||120cm|
|2X||Pants Waist||38" - 48"||97cm - 122cm|
|3X||Jacket Length||47 1/4"||120cm|
|3X||Pants Waist||43" - 52"||109cm - 132cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Nice costumeBy Current Customer | November 16, 2020The jacket and hat were well made. The pants were very flimsy and see through.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Pieces too smallBy Current Customer | October 10, 2020Height 6'6" | Weight 350 | Size 3XThe jacket as expected was a little tight but not overly tight. So acceptable. The rabbit pants were too small and not nearly long enough. When dealing with big amd tall on a costume there should always be extra length in a pant to make sure there is enough length. Now the gloves were ridiculously small. Didn't not work at all for a big and or tall person. Vest was fine. As were the tie and shirt front.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?