Ravishing Queen of Hearts Plus Size Costume
- 100% polyester velvet, satin, tulle & knit mesh
- Pullover dress has velvet bodice & upper sleeves, mesh lower sleeves
- Foam-backed collar of checkered satin has decorative lacing at back
- Checkered satin skirt has multiple tulle overlays
- Lace edging at collar, bodice inset, & hemline
- Plastic hoop threads through hemline of dress
- Velvet choker has hook & loop fastener at back
- Lace crown is attached to plastic headband
CALLING ALL QUEENS
Evil queens, that is...
Well, it's that time of the year again! The Annual Evil Queen Brunch is right around the corner, one of the few events you actually look forward to attending. All storybook evil queens attend to discuss their sinister plans for the upcoming year. Who they'll capture, potions they'll concoct, kingdoms they'll conquer and spells they'll cast are all topics of conversation to be discussed over spoonfuls of hashbrowns, bacon strips and pitchers of Bloody Marys. Mingling with the most mischievous characters of all time is a great way to inspire your own evil plans.
Of course, the affair calls for everyone to look their best. Those with horns will make sure they're perfectly polished, all scepters will be squeaky clean and every crown will sparkle and shine in the sunlight, in the most ominous way, of course. At the event, new ensembles are debuted and this year, you'll look divine since you'll be in the ravishing Queen of Hearts plus size costume. It's inevitable the best-dressed award presented at the end of the evening will go to you, but watch your back. Many evil queens are vying for the prize, but this year you'll get your happily ever after.
DESIGN & DETAILS
The high-quality plus size Made By Us Costume is sinisterly stylish. The full-length gown features a checkered skirt complemented by layers of black and red tulle fabric. The bodice is equally ornate, reinforcing your nobility. The puffy sleeves are accented by long mesh sleeves and a checkered high-collar. The tiny gold crown is fastened to a headband, ensuring it'll stay on your head throughout the evening. Finally, the black choker is included to finish the royal look.
In the mirror, rehearse your most persnickety face and Annual Evil Queen Brunch domination will be all yours. Better luck next year, other less-sinisterly-stylish queens.
|1X||Dress Length||58 1/2"||149cm|
|2X||Dress Length||58 1/2"||149cm|
|3X||Dress Length||58 1/2"||149cm|
|4X||Dress Length||58 1/2"||149cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | June 6, 2021Very comfortable to wear. I wore it for my sister’s Alice in Wonderland themed bachelorette tea party.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice QualityBy Current Customer | November 16, 2020The dress was well made and comfortable.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello, your Highness!
You have definitely won our hearts in our exclusive Plus Size Ravishing Queen of Hearts Costume! We are so happy to hear that you were able to attend your event in both comfort and in true royal style.
- Exactly as pictured!By Trish | September 2, 2021Size 2XThe costume is exactly as pictured. It is too big in the waist so I will have to take it in but, orherwise, it looks great!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?