Womens Ravishing Queen of Hearts Costume
- 100% polyester velvet, satin, tulle & knit mesh
- Pullover dress has velvet bodice & upper sleeves, mesh lower sleeves
- Foam-backed collar of checkered satin has decorative lacing at back
- Checkered satin skirt has multiple tulle overlays
- Lace edging at collar, bodice inset, & hemline
- Plastic hoop threads through hemline of dress
- Velvet choker has hook & loop fastener at back
- Lace crown is attached to plastic headband
Don't Funk With My Heart
The Queen of hearts is associated with playing cards. She rules over a set of fifty-two with a stern hand. We might see her as a bit tyrannical but there just might be a side of her that we're missing. She's strict with her guards. She's strict with Alice. But if you think about it, her symbol is the heart. Which means she's very sensitive. She has to be strict! She doesn't want to be funked with! Perhaps, when her day of playing croquet is over and she's all alone in her castle, she mulls over all the ruling she's done and frets over her actions. Why can't she just take a breath and reprimand her soldiers verbally instead of ordering them beheaded? It's hard to be emotional but isn't that why we like this queen too? She's all smiles, tears, and fierce anger. Nothing is held back. Wouldn't it be sweet to let our emotions loose as freely as she does? Step in her emotional shoes by sliding into this gorgeous Queen of Hearts costume!
Product Details & Design
This costume is Made-By-Us which means it's rich with high-quality details and layers. Our designers created a floor-length gown that you'll want to wear over and over! The top has a variety of textures with a red velvet center panel and poofed sleeves and a silky gold heart in the very middle. The sleeves are a sheer gauze trimmed with a distinct black lace that matches the lace on the bodice and neckline. The collar is unique, going around the neck and tying at the back, leaving the upper back exposed. The skirt is full and flowing with tulle overlays, making dancing, walking, and playing croquet extra dramatic!
Wandering through Wonderland
Are you thinking about getting the Wonderland cast of characters together again? This look is great for a themed party or group costume. This top-notch look will make you the ruler of any event so Alice had better listen to you this time! Wonderland is in for a royal upgrade!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- The Detail is AmazingBy Anonymous | May 14, 2020Height 5’2” | Weight 130 | Size MediumPurchased for a Rona Wine Fairies outfit. During the corona virus quarantine in Upstate NY an idea was formed out a FB group which grew to over 50 thousand followers to ring the bell or knock at the door of friends neighbors and others to leave a small gift of cheer which might include wine...my daughter and I joined in and this costume got rave reviews! It’s beautiful and so fun. Well made and the details cannot be captured in a photo. A great purchase if you are looking...you won’t be disappointed. Fit well. The costume has a hoop for the skirt which really makes the difference! Our only caution is to have a helper to assist you to get the dress off. The costume is pulled over the head and fastened in the back...so to remove, you will need a help from someone. The dress is very full! Last words...have a delightful time becoming the Queen of Hearts!???????Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Wow! It's so cool to see this Queen of Hearts costume out and about in the world. Your event sounds wonderful! Thanks for leaving such a detailed review and such delightful photos!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2019This costume is so beautiful! Even more so in person than the pictures. The quality of this costume was great so much better than so many other stores!
Would highly recommend!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 17, 2019Was this review helpful to you?