Girls Ravishing Queen of Hearts Costume
- Hoop Skirt
- 100% polyester velvet, satin, tulle & knit mesh
- Pullover dress has velvet bodice & upper sleeves, mesh lower sleeves
- Foam-backed collar of checkered satin has decorative lacing at back
- Checkered satin skirt has multiple tulle overlays
- Lace edging at collar, bodice inset, & hemline
- Plastic hoop threads through hemline of dress
- Velvet choker has hook & loop fastener at back
- Lace crown is attached to plastic headband
IT'S JUST UNFAIR!
The universe tries its best to keep things generally balanced. On that glorious triangle of reward, folks are generally accepted as only being able to be rich, beautiful, or young. If they're lucky, maybe they can have two of those. And, even then, they can only have both in some kind of moderation. It's the rule. The universe commands it. So, when the Queen of Hearts shows up and manages to be a couple of those to such an extreme? Well. That's not quite fair!
But, rumors have abounded that a new Queen of Hearts has come to Wonderland. And she's totally cheating! A youngster with neverending energy. Lovely as the day is long. And, well, queen... so, obviously, she's got all sorts of servants to make sure that she's got everything she could ever want. That's all three. The worst part is that she's the Queen of Hearts. Who knows if she's going to have the same "off with their heads" mentality as the last one!
DESIGN & DETAILS
Help us figure out what universe we live in by getting to the heart of the matter when you crown your little princess with this Ravishing Queen of Hearts Costume. Our costume designers have worked their fingers to nubs making sure that this look is high-quality and high-class. The whole ensemble is a lovely blend of black and white, ruby red, and glittering gold. The hoop skirt has the Queen's iconic checkerboard pattern with heart appliques and is accentuated by the exquisite bodice and tulle overlay. The crown is stiff lace and velvet on a headband to complete this royally lovely look.
Your lovely queen is going to be the embodiment of majesty in this Queen of Hearts costume for girls and you might even enjoy feeling like her subject... so long as it doesn't go to her head and she starts demanding yours, of course!
|X-Small||Dress Length||37 1/2"||95cm|
|Small||Dress Length||39 1/2"||100cm|
|Medium||Dress Length||46 1/2"||118cm|
|Large||Dress Length||53 1/2"||136cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length||56 1/2"||144cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Iryna | October 18, 2021Size LargeMy daughter wore it for Alice in Wonderland play. The fit was great and the appearance stunning. She was truly a Queen! We omitted the Hoop Skirt, it was a bit too much.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Amazing qualityBy Evgenia | June 24, 2021Height 144 cm | Weight 40 kg | Size LargeCostume of excellent quality,
The fitting was perfect, my daughter was looking outstanding in this costume! Wearing it was very comfortable for her
Recommend because of perfect look and great qualityWas this review helpful to you?
- Great valueBy Melissa | October 29, 2020Size MediumPretty and detailed. Nicely made especially for only 50 bucks.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 9, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Terrible Terrible DressBy Kim Foster | November 11, 2019This dress was really pretty when it came in and had everything worked out it would have been a great dress. However, the plastic tube for the hoop skirt would NOT fit in the channel because the sewing job was very crocked and inconsistent. They did not design it for you to easy insert the tube. This caused the bottom of the skirt to rip as you tried to insert the tube, then eventually part of the tube we left hanging out because it would NOT go in. It was so frustrating- it could be shipped with the hoop already in the skirt very easily. Also, within 5 minutes of having the dress on the red heart stone fell off the front of the dress, it was not sewn on, and showed very little glue residue so it was poorly put on. I am very disappointed in this dress for the price paid.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Ro | October 24, 2019Dress is beautiful!!! I was scared it would be too big for my 5 year old, it fit perfectly! Ordered a size small. I wasn’t expecting it to look so breathtaking! No one should expect movie-quality material for costumes under 100 bucks, so please ignore the negative review saying it’s cheap quality. I hope this review helps :) fast shipping as always too!Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Not worth the 50 some dollars i paidBy Anonymous | October 12, 2019I gave this costune a 3 based of the heart thats glued to the front of the chest fell off within minutes of putting it on my daughter. (It was loose to begin with.) Also the hem thats at the bottom of the skirt where the hop is to fit through was entirely to small and wouldnt allow me to feed the plastic hop through. You can see by the stiching that it wasnt stitched correctly to allow the room for it. Its a beautiful costume otherwise just wish it was made better for the amount i paid for it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 20, 2019Was this review helpful to you?