Adult Supreme Alice Costume
- 100% polyester
- Dress has back zipper, short puffed sleeves, lace-edged collar and hemline
- Lace-edged apron fastens to dress w/ Hook and Loop fastener at shoulders, self-fabric ties at waist
- Black satin hair bow on plastic headband
- Exclusively, made by us!
Have a Nice Trip
If you're looking for a big adventure, you can't go wrong with a trip to Wonderland. If fact, you just might fall head over heels for the land under the rabbit hole. You'll meet all kinds of interesting characters. You'll see all sorts of places. And you'll find yourself having the most non-sensical arguments! Sick of arguing with rabbits and hatters? Wonderland has plenty of tourist attractions to keep you occupied. Want to attend a tea party? No problem. Game of croquet? Easy! Want to meet a caterpillar the size of your car? Psh, give us a tough one! But if you're on your way there, you should really look the part, and you can do just that with our Adult Supreme Alice Costume.
Fun Details & Design
This Supreme Alice costume is a great example of why our exclusive looks stand out from a crowd. From the moment you put it on it's easy to see the level of detail our in-house designers put into this costume! The dress's bright blue material has plenty of weight, letting the pleats and flounces stand out even after falling down the rabbit hole. You don't even have to wear a petticoat, a crinoline is attached to the skirt for your twirling pleasure!
Ticket for the Fall
If you're about to fall down the rabbit hole, you might as well fall in love with this ensemble as well! With all the trimmings from pinafore to bow, you'll look straight out of the Tenniel travel brochures. Now, we're not sure whether it'll shrink with you if you sip out of that "drink me" bottle but you'll have to let us know in the reviews below. In the meantime, we just know that you're going to have an incredible time in Wonderland!
|Medium||Dress Length||42 1/2"||108cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- The Best Animated Alice in Wonderland CostumeBy xcherrypiex | October 20, 2015This costume was surprisingly high quality, and the fit was excellent! It was practically movie quality! I actually won 1st place in a costume contest! It was made of a super sturdy polyester material, with a satin line gg o keep it from being itchy. It also has a built in stand out slip that gives it the perfect amount of poof without being too much. This dress is a must for anyone looking to dress up as Alice in Wonderland from the original animated cartoon Disney movie.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled The Best Animated Alice in Wonderland Costume Yes (13) Vote No on the review titled The Best Animated Alice in Wonderland Costume No (0)
- Amazing costume, best Alice out there!By JShive | October 20, 2017This costume is beautiful and worth every single penny! The color is gorgeous, the fabric is heavy, and the construction is sturdy. The lace trim is so pretty! The dress has a long, sturdy back zipper and includes an apron that is attached at the shoulders with velcro and ties in the back with long self-ties. The dress even has a has a built-in crinoline. I bought an additional petticoat for underneath and it was completely unnecessary. The puffed shoulders also had large shoulder pads to fill them out! My dress was missing a shoulder pad (it didn't rip out, it just was never there!), but fortunately, I can do a bit of hand sewing and created one out of some pantyhose stuffed with quilt batting and tacked it in. The dress length was much longer than I thought (below knee), but it created more of that storybook, little girl look I was going for! The headband was nice with a small black satiny bow, but I found a larger one that I substituted. I may go back to the smaller one for future wears. I will be wearing this costume 5+ times this Halloween and have ZERO worries that it won't hold up!
I finished the look with a long blonde wig with side swept bangs, knee-high opaque tights, and black Mary Janes with a chunky heel. The result was better than I imagined, and I got SO MANY compliments! I can't recommend this costume highly enough, and I will definitely be returning to this site for my future costume needs!
Photos are from my first costume event of the year, Trunk or Treat! I won the prize for best trunk/costume! I will have a Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat, and White Rabbit with me for the rest of my events, and I can't wait!!!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Amazing costume, best Alice out there! Yes (2) Vote No on the review titled Amazing costume, best Alice out there! No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 4, 2019Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Wow! Your Alice in Wonderland costumes look amazing! Thanks for adding this picture, it's so nice to see our costumes in action.
- Best Alice costume... ever!By Anonymous | October 12, 2017I've looked at SO MANY Alice costumes and they're always either too slutty, too bland, too complex, or too expensive. I've just wanted a nice classic Alice costume for a reasonable price. Let me tell you, this is the BEST I've seen. The color is great, the blue is bright and the white is white. It's not all wrinkled out of the box, either. The skirt can go a long way. I put two petticoats under it and it just puffed out perfectly. I really do look like the cartoon! It is truly movie quality! The fabric is nice and thick, not flimsy, and the lace is so perfectly detailed! The apron isn't see-through, and it's just perfect in every way! I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a great classic Alice in Wonderland costume.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Best Alice costume... ever! Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled Best Alice costume... ever! No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 5, 2022Height 5' 5' | Weight 130 | Size MediumCostume is made well, quality of fabric is premium. Its a bit pricey, but worth it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Worth every penny!!By Anonymous | August 28, 2022I’m a photographer and part of my portfolio is specializing in cosplay shoots. I worked with a model (in the photo) who portrayed Alice and she loved the outfit! She said it was just her size and very comfortable! I was pleased with it as well!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Worth every penny!! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Worth every penny!! No (0)
- Alice perfection!By Ashli | July 24, 2022Height 5'10" | Size MediumThis is an absolutely fantastic Alice costume! The quality is amazing, especially for the price. I found the size chart to be 100% spot on. For reference, I am 5'10" and usually wear a US size 10 in dresses/12 in pants. I ordered a Medium in this costume based on the size chart measurements and it fits perfectly. The bottom of the dress hits me just below the knees. I am so excited to wear this -Mickey's Not So Scary Party can't come soon enough!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Alice perfection! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Alice perfection! No (0)
- I don't know where to start...By Mariah | September 23, 2019I have never in my life left a review on an item before (and I have bought LOTS of things). My husband and I just recently went on a trip to Disneyland and we bought this Alice costume as well as the Mad Hatter from this site, for the Oggie Boogie Halloween Bash. We dressed up and went to the park early. Everyone thought we were the REAL characters. I am not joking. Even the cast members were coming up to us and asking why we weren't in FantasyLand like we were supposed to be. We have lines of people trying to take pictures with us, trying to get our autographs. We had to keep telling people that we were just dressed up and not actually the characters. Later, the actual Alice and Mad Hatter came out and made a big scene, and a cast member secretly told us that Disney Parks sent them out to let everyone know we were just in costume. My point is, these costumes are AMAZING. They are TRULY movie quality. In fact, everyone thought that my costume was better than the real Alice cast member!! If you are considering buying this, please don't hesitate. I would recommend buying the white knee length stockings because they were perfect length and quality as well. Excellent job with this company.
Lastly, there was a mix up with my shipping address and when I contacted the customer service, they fixed it right away and were super nice and patient with the issue.Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks AuthenticBy Vanessa | November 7, 2022Height 5’4” | Weight 120 | Size SmallI was afraid it would feel like polyester but with just a light ironing- it was beautiful and plush! I loved wearing it and looked like the real Alice!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Alice dress is greatBy Sissy | October 16, 2022Size SmallLove this costume, it fits me, and I can't wait to wear to Halloween dances and events. Beautiful blue as in picture, and very good material.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Chest measurements are off. Not good for bigger bust.By Josiegrosie | October 10, 2022Height 5'2 | Weight 125Hard time deciding between 2 and 3 stars. I really like the outfit, the fit is bad though. I measured before buying and the chest measurement was considerably smaller than stated. Because of this, I had to return and buy it again in a size bigger. Now, the dress is super long in comparison to the size smaller. I'm only 5'2 and the dress comes down mid shin, maybe even longer.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Quality costume, perfect AliceBy Tara | September 16, 2022Height 5'6 | Weight 165 | Size MediumFor reference I am a size 10, 5'6 165 lbs with a 36C bra size. I ordered a medium, it fit perfectly except in the bust, so if you have a bigger chest I recommend sizing up. I had to return it for a large. The quality of this costume is incredible, it is not the typical cheap Halloween fabric you normally find on costumes. I think it was definitely worth it. The headband bow is tiny and I would recommend purchasing a different one with a larger bow.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Too long for meBy Anonymous | November 18, 2021Height 5'1" | Weight 145 | Size LargeSuper cute and great quality, just way too long for me.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Happy daughter | October 11, 2021Size MediumI bought this for my daughter who had been looking for an Alice costume for a long time. We had searched at many stores but most costumes seemed very cheaply made (think a lot of plastic) and not satisfying. We paid $10 more for this one but it was worth it. I have to agree with all the comments I had read, the quality is top notch and my daughter has been absolutely thrilled by it!
Just one comment. Because I had read in the previous reviews was that the sizes run a little short, I opted to get size M for 15-year old daughter instead of S. It fits perfectly so I would recommend other people to also go one size up.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 4, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 4, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Great quality size chart wrongBy JLM | February 18, 2019This is an awesome quality costume. However the size chart is very wrong. I even ordered up and it was too small. They are wonderful about the return and I ordered up again. So I am trying two sizes bigger than the size chart hopefully the next one will work.Was this review helpful to you?
- Beautiful qualityBy Jlm | February 16, 2019Beautiful quality however the size chart is way off. I ordered my size and it’s too small. I love the costume so I will be returning it for another size.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 29, 2018Never again I will order fro Halloween costumes. I never received my costume or my credit.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your input.
In checking the UPS/USPS tracking information linked to your order it does show the following: 10/20/2018 at 4:52 P.M. The post office attempted to deliver your UPS SurePost® package and left a delivery notice with instructions. then on: 10/22/20184:01 P.M. The post office was unable to deliver the UPS SurePost® package as addressed and returned it to the sender. So, it seems that the Post Office did attempt delivery and left a notice, but received no response form you. The package is now being returned to us by the Post Office. When we receive it back to our returns warehouse, a refund will be issued. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Five StarsBy LinZ D | November 17, 2018This costume seriously fit like it was made for me! The material was nice, didn’t look or feel cheap, and everyone absolutely loved it.
-Bow is smaller than pictured which was nice, I also looked at pictures of other reviews to gage the size of the bow.Was this review helpful to you?
- Loved It!By Current Customer | November 13, 2018Was hesitant about going down a size from what I normally am, but I trusted the measurements and it was right on. This was perfect - thanks!Was this review helpful to you?
- Highly recommend!By Anonymous | October 21, 2018This costume is definitely high quality and it fits perfectly to size. I love that it has tule beneath the skirt so a petticoat is not necessary - it is very full! I haven’t worn it yet, but I think it will be a hit!Was this review helpful to you?
- What I neededBy Frmathie | June 9, 2016The outfit was perfect! Really good quality, love it. Very close to original AliceWas this review helpful to you?