Plus Size Sexy Wonderland Cat Costume
- Strapless Dress w/ Attached Tail
- Headband w/ Ears
- Pair of Wristlets
- Pair of Thigh High Stockings
- 93% polyester 7% spandex polyester jersey knit, broadcloth & faux fur
- Purple & pink striped jersey dress has adjustable shoulder straps, back zipper
- Plus Size Sexy Wonderland Cat Costume
- Neckline & hemline edged w/ pink faux fur; tail w/ bow sewn to back
- Bodice has purple broadcloth front inset w/ pink ribbon lacing, constructed foam bust
- Striped jersey shrug & wristlets edged w/ pink faux fur
- Fur-covered headband has ears sewn to top
- Striped jersey thigh-high stockings have pink ribbon bows at top edge
- Black faux leather choker has has faux gem studs, Hook and Loop fastener tab at back
Cat's Out of the Bag
You sly cat, you little minx! Who knew someone as illustrious as you could look so delectable too?
The wily is one of your most memorable characters from childhood tales—and why wouldn’t he be? He’s got class, mystery, and style that can’t be matched by anyone else in his land. He also enjoys playing a trick or two on unassuming passersby. Channel your inner mysterious feline this Halloween, but give the classic character a sassy twist. And why not? In this fun world, anything is possible!
Design & Details
This exclusive Plus Size Sassy Storybook Cat Costume is the most tantalizing way to shake your kitty tail feathers everywhere you go. The purple and pink striped jersey dress has adjustable shoulder straps and a back zipper for a great fit. The neckline and hemline are edged with pink faux fur and the tail has an attached bow. The bodice of the dress has a purple broadcloth front inset with pink ribbon lacing along the constructed foam bust. A matching jersey shrug and wristlets with pink faux fur are also included to give the dress added detail. The thigh high stockings with matching striped print have ribbon bows at the top and the fur covered headband with ears completes the look. Add a little flash with the included faux leather choker with faux gem studs. NOTE: This fabric is quite stretchy. You don't need to add 3 to 4 inches to your measurements. Also, the petticoat shown in the photo is sold separately so pick one up so you can have the full look that is pictured here.
On Your Way
So now that you've got yourself this bold take on a classic costume, you're ready to head out on a great adventure. We know you kitties aren't all about pranks and trickery, nor do you live to give directions. Get up to some fun in this look!
|1X||Chest||38 1/2" - 44"||98cm - 112cm|
|1X||Waist||31 1/2" - 35"||80cm - 89cm|
|1X||Strap Length||Up to 20"||Up to 20"|
|2X||Chest||40 1/2" - 46"||103cm - 117cm|
|2X||Waist||33" - 37"||84cm - 94cm|
|2X||Strap Length||Up to 20"||Up to 20"|
|3X||Chest||45" - 52"||114cm - 132cm|
|3X||Waist||37" - 42"||94cm - 107cm|
|3X||Strap Length||Up to 20"||Up to 20"|
|4X||Chest||51" - 58"||130cm - 147cm|
|4X||Waist||47 1/2" - 52"||121cm - 132cm|
|4X||Strap Length||Up to 20"||Up to 20"|
|5X||Chest||54" - 61"||137cm - 155cm|
|5X||Waist||50" - 55"||127cm - 140cm|
|5X||Strap Length||Up to 20"||Up to 20"|
|6X||Chest||58" - 66"||147cm - 168cm|
|6X||Waist||54" - 60"||137cm - 152cm|
|6X||Strap Length||Up to 24"||Up to 24"|
|7X||Chest||62" - 70"||157cm - 178cm|
|7X||Waist||58" - 64"||147cm - 163cm|
|7X||Strap Length||Up to 24"||Up to 24"|
|8X||Chest||67" - 75"||170cm - 190cm|
|8X||Waist||60" - 66"||152cm - 168cm|
|8X||Strap Length||Up to 25"||Up to 25"|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Adorable!By placesshapelives | October 25, 2013everything fits perfectly, even the ears, which i've had trouble with in the past :) the stockings are a bit baggy in the foot area, but nothing a cute pair of boots won't cover up :D i've worn it to a couple parties already, girls think it's sooo cute and guys think its sexy, it's the perfect combination! however i am quite tall at 5'11 so if i had not have bought a petticoat to go with it like the model has on, it definitely would have been too short. but i think if you were average height or on the shorter side it would be just fine on its own :)Was this review helpful to you?
- amazingBy Tobe | September 30, 2013My daughter is a big girl.... this being a 5x looked amazing on her. The fabric stretch's and look great. Her bust is a 54FF and it looked great there as well, with husbands 100% approval. she has large arms and thick legs, and again stocking and gloves fit. Over all rating a 5*. if your a bigg girll............. and love pinks and purples, this would work, oh and daughter has big sister booty. it covered it and did not hike up. :-) Note... the jacket did fit... it was not pulled all the way over.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute Costume, Just Not For MeBy nightsky | October 6, 2013This is a very cute costume, I just don't like it on me. I wish the headband ears were bigger. They seem small, almost child sized. I bought the 3x and it fit perfectly. The only reason I'm going to return it is because it's just a little to short for my liking. The shrug, dress, and arm warmers fit great. The stockings; however, would not stay because they were too big. Also the chocker was just an inch or two too short to fit. I just had the problems of it being short, didn't care for the ears, the chocker didn't fit, and the stockings were a bit big. I'm 5'3 and found it short for me. Overall, I would recommend this costume. I'm just a bit picky and those were my issues.Was this review helpful to you?
- Really great costumeBy Keisha | October 27, 2015I really liked the costume. I definitely was a great pick for me this year. I didn't have enough time to get alterations done so I ended up safety pinning the sides of the dress. I also cut the ribbon to pull the corset tighter. Because the jacket was a little bit too big I pinned it to the dress. I had no problems with the stockings but I have healthy calves. It was a plus that when I wore it to the halloween party I saw Alice and the queen of hearts. The dress is a little short so I included a side angle (the pic w/Alice and Queen of Hearts). I am 5'8'' so thats what it looked like on me. I do recommend the petticoat because it looks a little blah without it! I also wore a pair of shorts underneath the petticoat. Great costume!!!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...It looks like you had so much fun in this Cheshire Cat Costume, thanks for all the beautiful pics so we can catch a glimpse of your night!
- Customer for Life!By txdiva | November 3, 2014Let me start with their customer service. I ordered this costume, and it fit, but I wanted a bit more room, so I returned it and ordered the next size up. I paid for 2-day shipping on the new order, but it was somehow shipped 3-day instead (too close for comfort for me). Since it had already shipped, there was no way to adjust it. After speaking with a manager from the resolution department, he immediately sent me another costume next day delivery at no charge. By no charge I mean I didn't pay for the costume he sent next day delivery, nor did I pay for any shipping (even though this meant they were trusting me to send back the extra costume once I received it). They also provided me the paid postage label to return the extra costume back to them. Thanks for providing me with impeccable service!
Now the costume. WOW! Just WOW! I LOVE IT! So cute, playful, sexy, and all around fun! I ordered the hot pink petticoat and the pink and purple platform shoes to go with, and they looked fab! The shoes were cute, but not so comfy though.
Overall everything fit great; however, there is room for improvement in a few areas. As everyone else mentioned, the stockings were WAY too big! They should be made like regular knee-high socks with elastic and definition. I used bonding web to take them in so they would stay up. The purple padding in the bra area was too small for the dress. Since it was not actually used as a bra, it was manageable, but could have definitely been bigger. All in all, I was very pleased! Looking forward to next Halloween!Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheshire CatBy Kryskarnage | January 17, 2013Costume was decently made. The dress and gloves fit well, however the stockings are oddly made and I did not wear them. The bust area was a bit too small for a larger busted girl. Overall it was a good costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- love itBy Kate | October 2, 2014As a big girl, I normally have alot of trouble finding costumes that fit. Most are too tight on me and I end up having to add material to them or something. This costume fit great. I ordered the 5X and it fit me. This is the first year I am actually going to have to make a costume tighter rather than looser. It fits great around my stomach area, but was loose around my top, which was a shock since I wear a 44DDD. The stockings fit but wont stay up though due to no elastic and the gloves were a little too small to fit past my wrist. I saw other reviews saying how the tail was simply safety pinned on, mine was actually sewn on when I got it. The ears do fit weirdly but it is a (hopefully) simple fix. My only real issue was length. For most, it should be a good length, but if you are built like me and have a big butt, it will be short and i suggest getting a pair of leggings or something to go under it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy francine | October 25, 2013I fell in love with costume and was pleased to see something so cute and sexy in plus size. I bought the pink petticoat to go underneath and it made the outfit. The package came fast and I knew I had the option to return if I wanted but I was pleased enough to keep.
I did have a couple issues. In the description it did warn not to go up a size due to the stretchy material but I was shocked it ran big. There would have been no way to fit in the XL but the 2X I had to take in under the arms and the purple areas covering the breast ran small. The ribbon going up the middle had to be taken in alot but that was simple. The crop jacket ran small in proportion to the dress and I opted not to wear it. The collar ran small as well but I used some pink ribbon around my neck that looked adorable as well as put a bow in my ears. The stocking rolled down so I opted to wear little black socks and attach pink bows. I believe the stockings cud be used as leg warmers as well.
In all I loved the outfit and all ready have my heart set on another exclusive from Halloweencostumes.com for next yearWas this review helpful to you?
- I absolutely Love this Costume!!By Shi_LeNae | October 27, 2016I just got my costume today and I'm so not disappointed!! I got a 2x size. I usually wear a 16/18 pant and extra large shirt. Waist line is 40in, hips and chest are around 50in and it really does show off your curves. It fits perfectly! I got the bright pink petticoat that was sold separately which gave it the perfect look. Everything fits, the wristlets, the stockings which stay up, the lil coat and the dress. The choker is a little small but I'll make it work. It's so hard to find cute sexy costumes for bigger woman and the reviews had me worried but I'm glad I bought it! I have a larger chest DD and it fits those as well. I'm very happy with my purchase. Definitely get the petticoat!! I cannot wait to wear this to the costume party!!!!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Big but smallBy Anonymous | August 7, 2015Ordered a 5x im a 26... too big but with washing should be fine... the arm bands are WAY TOOO SMALL THEY FIT MY 8 YR OLD.. THE EARS ARE FOR KIDS AND THE CHOKER WAS A BRACLET...Was this review helpful to you?
- Sexy WonderlandBy Strawberry_x42 | October 27, 2013I thought this outfit was very fitting,comfortable and you ccan move around in it and it was very sexy.Was this review helpful to you?
- Beautiful costumeBy Becca | November 2, 2020Size 2XI loved this costume! It made me feel beautiful and sexy! I got lots of compliments. I wear a size 2X so I ordered a 2X and it fit perfectly!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Amazing FitBy Christina Bustos | February 2, 2020It is so hard to find a costume made for someone my size. I was so very excited when I ordered it but even more excited when it came in and actually fit. My party was amazing and my friends loved it!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Wow, THIS IS A FUN CUTE COSTUMEBy Linda | November 4, 2019I had so much fun in this cute little costume !! I'm 64 and thought it would be too young for me, but Halloween has no age limit,so it seems. I ordered a 3x but was sent a 2x and I was so afraid it wouldn't fit, but it was so roomy, the only thing that was too tight was the shrug. Fortunately by the time Halloween was here I had lost enough weight to make it tolerable.
There were some adjustments that needed to be done, like the ribbon on the front had to be tightened up and the shrug had to be pinned in several places on the main dress. I had to put a safety pin under the zipper to keep it up. Other than that everything fit well ,except the choker...it fit my dog. I put cat eye contacts in to finish the look and was the bell of the ball . HAPPY HALLOWEENWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Wow, you're finished Cheshire Cat costume looks so cool! The contacts and makeup are a nice touch. Thanks for going into specifics about the fit, that's sure to help any future Wonderland characters. Come back and check out any of our other Made by Us costumes for future Halloween parties!
- Five StarsBy Sarit | April 2, 2019Arrived on time
And I loved it very muchWas this review helpful to you?
- Really cuteBy Jen | November 18, 2018I got lots of compliments on this one. I don't usually go for off the rack costumes but I wanted a change. I love how colorful it is and it's cute without being too revealing. I'm a big girl so comfort is important and that includes being appropriately covered. Sometimes costume material is too thin to just wear alone but that's not the case with this one. I saw lots of big girls in pics on the site so I was confident it should look good on me too. I was really happy with this.Was this review helpful to you?
- Chesire CatBy Current Customer | October 24, 2017Love this costume! THis was my first purchase from Halloweencostumes.com , I was really nervous about ordering a Plus Size costume from online, but this came and it was beautiful! I loved the way it fit, true to the size of the chart. I felt super sexy, comfortable, the whole night, had a great time at the Halloween party! Since this costume, I have ordered 3 other costumes since! I highly recommend this website and especially this costume!! My fave!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great sizing on most pieces.By Shi_LeNae | September 23, 2016Other than a few complaints, great costume! I went up a size than what I had last year. Glad/Sad that I did. Dress is WAY short, don't think about leaning over unless you have shorts on. Bad side it fits a little loose. Would definitely consider buying a petticoat to go under. Kinda straight without. The shrug fits funny, does not pull forward like shown. You will probably have to pin it to make it stay. BTW, not strapless. It has spaghetti straps. The "bra" area I will probably cut open the seam to remove the crinkley foam they have stuffed in there. The arm bands fit but only half way. Stockings fit with length to go. This is saying something. I never have thigh highs that I can get past my calf. Ears and choker are too small. The bow on the tail I will probably stitch to the costume to keep it up right and not just flopping around. I will also cut the ribbon on the "corset" part to make a little tighter.Was this review helpful to you?
- plud size sexy wonderland cat costumeBy Shi_LeNae | August 25, 2016I bought this costume last year I am a big girl 5"7' and 320 lbs I wear a size 30 top I have a very hard time finding costumes to fit. I have gotten other big costumes here and was pretty pleased. this costume was great It was super soft material, The shrug is a bit smaller than I thought it would be but I didn't mind. The tights were a little big at the top and if your knees rub they fall but if you tape them up they are ok. The toe part is a little large but again i didn't mind. the costume felt great and looked good. the head band is small ( u think with a bigger costume they would have a bigger head band and choker) but i bobby pinned it on and didn't wear the choker. I wore pink crocs which worked great loved it. over all I love the costume and it felt good to feel comfy for the night with family & friendsWas this review helpful to you?
- Loved it!!By Shi_LeNae | June 7, 2016I was so excited to receive my costume I used it for my granddaughters Alice in wonderland Birthday party everyone loved it I was very pleased my husband went as the Mad Hatter he was a hit alsoWas this review helpful to you?
- Chesire CatBy Shi_LeNae | November 3, 2015This costume was awesome! The sizing was right on. I'm 5'4" and weight 170 and ordered a sz XL. It was a little loose, probably could have gotten a Large. I safety pinned the little jacket to the top so it wouldn't flap open and expose my bra. Beware however, it has NO 'boob' support at all. Adorable!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheshire CatBy Shi_LeNae | November 1, 2015Got my costume in more than enough time. I did adhere to the warning of not sizing up. I actually went down and still had lots of slack. My friend sews, so a few inches on each side, a little adjusting and tacking of the tail, and shortening and replacing the corset did the trick. The bra padding is definitely not made to fit, way too small. My ears, gloves, and stockings all fit. I did wear leggings under my dress as I didn't want my bottom out. I got lots of compliments and will definitely be back for my next party!Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect!By Gretchen | October 31, 2015I got so many compliments about how sexy I looked! I felt better about myself just wearing it, even though my plans fell through and I just stayed home and passed out candy.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome costumeBy Spunky Roz | November 15, 2014I purchased this costume for Halloween this yr and not knowing the sizing very well I ordered a bigger size then necessary. I ended up having to get it taken in cause the sizing was so generous. But loved the costume i paired it with a blond and red wig, the compliments i received from complete strangers and friends alike at the bar were amazing. I felt so good in this costume it was a little short but nothing that a par of shorts underneath couldn't take care of...will definitely be ordering my costumes from here on a regular basis and have recommended the site to others as well....I have actually just purchased my costume for next yr.... it is great to be able to order a costume as a plus size woman and actually have it fit really well.Was this review helpful to you?
- loved itBy eli | November 1, 2014I loved my costume. Thank you. Only think I wish I had listen to the instructions of not adding 3 inches, but nothing a couple of stitches couldn't fixWas this review helpful to you?
- Nice costume that needs a few alterations here and there...By Octy | October 16, 2014This is a cute costume, I just wish that the top covered more like it shows in the picture. The cups in the top are a cardboard type and stiff. Unfortunately the little jacket is small and really doesn't pull over like in the picture, and the stockings are made for mannequin feet not human.
The costume itself is good quality and stretchy, the armbands are a bit snug and the collar is tiny. The tail in the back is cute but the bow just flops, nothing a few stitches won't fix. It is kinda short in the back so be sure to get the petticoat otherwise you will be pulling your dress down all night.
Other than a few complaints it's a nice costume that needs a few alterations here and there.
I bought the Cosmic Kitty Wig and the Purple/Pink Striped Thigh High Stockings so I'm not using the ears and the stocking that came with the costume. I'm going to make some sort of modesty panel for the front out of the stocking so my bra isn't hanging out.Was this review helpful to you?
- IT FIT!!By Tawny | October 4, 2013I am just super SUPER excited about this costume! If you are a big big girl like I am then you know how hard it is to find a cute halloween costume in our size.
I am so happy with this costume that I almost cried!
I have a 60 inch stomach that is hard to get anything for but the 5X totally fit me and i even have room to spare. I am also a 50C and the top part looks great as well.
I dont have massive legs so the stockings are too big on me but I think Im going to get a pair of purple leggings and kind of attach them to those to stay up. It is a bit short so the leggings will be good for that as well. I am 5'7
Whoever made this outfit deserves some amazing awards!!! Seriously the best halloween costume I have ever bought. Just soo happy about it! Its hard to make a big girl look good and this costume is perfect and flattering
ohhh the choker doesnt fit. I figured that though.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not BadBy Julie | October 4, 2014I bought this costume in a 3x, and it fit alright. The straps are adjustable which improved the fit a great deal. It's still not perfect and will have to be pinned under the arms, but that's not such a big deal. What kind of is a big deal is the length. I'm 5'2; the hem of the skirt hits me mid thigh. I was not expecting that. I'm not sure how anyone wears this over 5'5. I'll be wearing leggings underneath. The arm bands fit nicely, the cat ears are cute. The collar is about 1 inch too short to be very comfortable. If you are particularly busty as I am (42HH) the cups won't even come close to looking like it fits. If you get creative with pins though, it should be alright. Now as for the stockings... these were clearly made by someone who has no idea what human legs and feet look like. They are the oddest shaped stockings I have ever seen. I won't be wearing them. Also, they don't have an elastic at the top to keep them up, so they must assume that gravity doesn't exist. I'll consider using them as leg warmers. The jacket is a little smaller than you would think for the fit of the dress, It still fits, it's just a little tighter. The material is nice and stretchy so it's comfortable to wear.
Not great, but not bad either.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheschire CatBy Jillian | October 27, 2013I was really nervous to order a costume offline without being able to try it on, considering most of the time halloween costume sizing is small. I ordered it in a size 2x just in case. To my suprise, it was actually pretty loose, but nothing a safety pin can't fix. I'd say the sizing chart is probably closer to the high end of the measurements. If you are usually a 1x I would recommend going with the x-large on the non-plus size costume because this runs pretty true to size. Some people complained about the ears, but they fit me perfectly fine. I wasn't going to wear the choker.. but it wouldn't fit if I wanted to I guess I have a big neck. The length was about knee length on me, but I'm only 5'1. The costume is very flattering even though its loose, I would order off of this website again.Was this review helpful to you?
- Big & SexyBy Melinda | October 23, 2013I absolutely love it!! Im a big girl and this costume fits!! I hate shopping for costumes because I never find anything that is my size. I ordered a 4x scared that a 3x wouldnt fit, well i was wrong!! I had extra roomin the 4x but I can work with it. This is stretchy I where size 26 pants and the 4x is big on me. I added a petticoat underneath and a few extra touches along with some cool makeup!! I cant wait for halloween and def recommend this costume for the big and lovely like me :)Was this review helpful to you?
- the cats meowBy buggy | October 19, 2013I was so excited about this costume and when it finally got here I was not disappointed the dress feels great on the skin the gloves are so cute and fit perfectly but if you have large arms you may not like them. The stockings were a little big for me but the are so cute ill find a way to wear them. I have a smaller neck so the chocker fit but if you have a larger one I would skip that piece of the costume. Over all this costume is one of the best that I have ever had I don't feel too exposed its warm enough and I feel so cute in it. If you a big girl you know that's not always the easiest thing. If your thinking about this costume I would recommend it hands down.Was this review helpful to you?
- super cute!By trc502 | April 15, 2013I decided to get this costume because I wanted to get something that no one else would be wearing and I believe I made the perfect choice! The costume was absolutely adorable, the only thing I didn't like the thigh highs were much too big and didn't have any elastic to help them stay in place. They were also extremely bulky when I put my shoes on. Other than that I loved the costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- So nice!By Kittyfan | October 11, 2020This is a very cute costume and well worth the reasonable price. I ordered a size up but could have ordered my regular size. Plus the material is very stretchy. It will be a fun costume to wear. It may be a tad itchy if you have very sensitive skin.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not badBy Ori | March 16, 2020A little bigger than expected, still used it.
The quality of the material is a little low and does not look great, but it was still fun to wear and at a good price. It served its purpose.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute costume!By Guinn | November 23, 2018I was wondering what to dress up as for a Halloween party. I saw this on your website and knew it was the one. Love how you can order a matching petticoat too!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Love HalloweenBy Vonna | November 13, 2018I won second place !!! Love the costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- AwefulBy Dmntd | November 10, 2018This costume was HUGE, the strap broke within 5 minutes, the shape of it was horrible.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your input on the costume. I do apologize if it did not seem to fit you, and did not meet your expectations.
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us for help with any concerns you had about the sizing or quality of the costume. We have a great exchange program, and could have sent a replacement order for the same costume in a different size, another costume of your choice, or simply refunded the order in full on return with a pre-paid return label sent at no charge to you.
For future reference, you can always contact our customer service department, as we are very customer friendly and available through phones, chat and e-mail to attempt to resolve any issues.
- Costume did not look like the pictureBy Current Customer | November 9, 2018This costumes came across as cheap looking. I was expecting ruffles at the bottom like the pic. But it was a thin faux fur trim. The fabric was cotton/jersey. It felt like a t-shirt, which i dont mind but the skirt did not flare or have bounce, it just hung. If you want the flare, you'll have to buy a petticoat. The bra cups did not hold anything, because the fabric was jersey, there was no structure or support, making the costume not work appropriate for work. All in all, I had to edit the costume, I took the bow off of the tail and sewed a better on. I ironed the dress with starch, and it was doable.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your input on the costume. I do apologize if it did not meet your expectations.
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us for help with any concerns you had about quality of the costume.
We have a great exchange program, and could have sent a replacement order for the same costume, helped you out with another costume of your choice, or simply refunded the order in full on return.Hello! Thank you for your input on the costume. I do apologize if it did not seem to fit you, and did not meet your expectations.
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us for help with any concerns you had about the sizing or quality of the costume. We have a great exchange program, and could have sent a replacement order for the same costume in a different size, another costume of your choice, or simply refunded the order on return.
For future reference, you can always contact our customer service department, as we are very customer friendly and available through phones, chat and e-mail to attempt to resolve any issues.
- CostumesBy Kimberly | November 6, 2018A little big and come brokenWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hi Kimberly, I am so sorry if your costume arrived to you broken. I can see from your order information, that you have started a return of the costume, and we are sending you a free return label, so you can return it with no added cost to you. As a courtesy to you, I have also refunded the $8.99 shipping cost you paid when you placed the order. For future reference, you can always reach out to us directly via phones, chat or e-mail with any questions/concerns. Have a great day!
- not very durableBy mel | October 31, 2018the zipper wouldnt stay up, i had to pin it to keep it zipped. and one of the straps on the dress broke before i had even walked out of the bathroom. i was able to get the other one off and tie them around my neck like a halter top. the stocking look and feel like someone sewed them for an elf, but they do have good elastic at the top to keep them up. it fits very well, even the shrug which i was concerned about since my arms are pretty chunky.Was this review helpful to you?
- So cuteBy Anonymous | October 14, 2018THis is adorable. I just love it, the colors are bright and fun. Paired with some glow in the dark lipstick.Was this review helpful to you?
- do not recomendBy Anonymous | September 23, 2018it's itchy. it doesnt have the right placing for the chest area. the straps are too small.Was this review helpful to you?
- wonderfully manufactured costumeBy Current Customer | October 31, 2017Very comfortable to wear, nice soft material that has a little stretch to it, bust is slightly padded, stockings and arm warmers are very comfortable to wear as well- I do wish the color was a bit lighterWas this review helpful to you?
- Good fitBy Current Customer | September 24, 2017Love the material and everything fits fine including the choker. The ear feel a bit small but are wearable and don't look bad and the ribbon on front the dress is a bit extra but its nothing that cant be fixed. Gloves, shrug, thigh highs all fit good. I purchased the pink and purple wig to wear with it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Only minor complaintsBy Current Customer | September 24, 2017This is super cute. The size is perfect. It has a little stretch, so it's comfortable. It arrived quickly and was easy to track through shipping to delivery. The choker, unfortunately, is too small for my neck and the pink ribbon in the front on the corset looking part, is really, really loose. About 3 inches too much slack, so that makes it look a little sloppy. Going to have to trim and sew it back into place myself. It is really adorable and I'm happy with my purchase.Was this review helpful to you?
- Meow to the topBy John L | November 23, 2016My wife, Kat, loved it. Got lots of comments on total outfit at party. Purrfect sizing. Purrfect fit. Purrfect fun.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sure....it fitsBy Shi_LeNae | October 27, 2016It fits as i expected it to but it is not that flattering and for the size, the bra area could be bigger....im a big girl, i have some big boobs. I ordered the "neon pink" petticoat with it and its like a ballet pink...not neon pink, they're both vastly different colors. This is why i try costumes on in the store (not that any stores have 2x costumes anymore) everything else does fit nicely but it makes my body look odd.Was this review helpful to you?
- Just perfect!By Ivonne | September 5, 2016is is a very nice quqality costume, the dress is a little short so make sure to wear something under it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheshire catBy Shi_LeNae | July 21, 2016This costume is really cute. I ordered a size bigger than I thought I needed. Will have to have taken in on the sides but otherwise it's perfect. Looks good on a plus size girl. Highly recommend it.Was this review helpful to you?
- great fit!By Patti | September 7, 2015This outfit is very cute and forgiving. After reading reviews I bought the Sm/Med but was worried about it being too small. It fit great! I am usually a size 8 and there was no problems with this. The stocking so not stay up. I bought the pink petticoat to go under and it looks great!Was this review helpful to you?
- cute and sexyBy halloweenluvr | November 14, 2014this is a cute and sexy costume. been wanting a wonderland cat for so long since my friends been cats for halloween or any dress up party. decided to get this and it was sexy and got compliments on it. only problems was as alot of people who already reviewed this, i agree when they said stockings was too big but hey if it fits i wear just have to make adjustments and its no problemo.VERY HAPPY in this costume . TY halloweencostumes.com. very satisfied customer.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheshire Cat Costume (plus size)By Anonymous | October 27, 2014Costume is cute and decent quality. Like other reviewers indicate the stockings are oddly made with no elastic support at the top and the choker was a bit too small. It was much shorter than anticipated and I am (5ft tall) but was true to size otherwise. I ordered a 3x and wear a 26 pant. To compensate for the length an keep the stockings up, I put black leggings under the costume and did a quick stitch to tack the stockings onto the leggings. Overall happy with the purchase.Was this review helpful to you?
- wonderful costumeBy Anonymous | October 17, 2014I loved this costume. If I would've known the material stretched I would've ordered a size smaller. The bust area was too large for me and the choker didn't fit. Other than that it is an amazing costumeWas this review helpful to you?
- Cute but...By Anonymous | October 15, 2014I ordered this in a 3x and was really excited for it. It generally fits with minor strap adjusting. However, the stockings are poorly made with a seam going lengthwise from toe to heel. There is excess fabric on the top of the foot so it bunches awkwardly when shoes are on (this is hidden in the picture by the model's pose). There is absolutely NO ELASTIC at the top of the stockings, therefore they roll down constantly. Even standing still I could feel it happening. The ribbon on the front hangs loose, but you can tighten it. Unfortunately, you can't untie and then retie at the top, as the bow is sewn down the middle. But with a little creative tying, you can tighten the ribbon and still make it look decent. The gloves were okay, but a little more give in the fabric would go a long way. The collar is laughably small. I read some reviews that said the skirt was too small and the tail was held on by a safety pin. I didn't see these issues with my costume (for reference, I am 5'8" with a big bottom). The stockings are what killed it for me. Maybe I just won't wear them.Was this review helpful to you?
- Required some alterationsBy mrsing100 | October 10, 2014The woman in the picture must have had her costume custom made for her because it didn't fit me that well. The bust just doesn't line up with my 40DD bust (size 1x) and I needed to take it in under the arms. The shrug is small compared to the dress and unless you pin the front of the shrug to the dress - your bra will show, I purchased the wig so I won't be using the ears but they are also quite small. Stockings will not stay up without a garter belt or some elastic. I also had to redo the ribbon in the front as it was too loose. Fortunately, I can sew so I was able to make it work. I bought nicer ribbon and replaced all the bows and added bows to the gloves. Zipper in the back was kind of lumpy and not necessary as I could put the dress on without unzipping the zipper. However, this costume was much cuter than the cheshire cat costumes I saw in the Halloween stores.Was this review helpful to you?
- Wished it was betterBy kcrn1984 | October 8, 2014The picture and description made it seem perfect and I used the fit guide size chart. The costume came and is 2 sizes too big. The ribboning on the torso is off and hangs weird. The faux fur trim is anemic and poorly fashioned. The bust cups are foam. The "tail" looks like it's about to fall of its so pathetically attached to the skirt. And the skirt itself is WAY too short, my bum was hanging out. Over all it looks and feels cheap, not fair if you're paying 50-60$ for it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizes are offBy taytaytoe | October 22, 2013The costume is decently made, my first complaint is that the size was way off. I went by the chart and did the size thing, because I was worried this would happen. It's way too big. And, I am short, so the stockings are very high, you can't see the tops from under the skirt. And I wasn't to pleased to see that the tail is only hanging on by a safety pin. Those are my only complaints.Was this review helpful to you?